video quality transmission setting
915 3 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Derbi
lvl.1

Finland

Hi

Could someone from the EU area(or why not DJI themselves for once) confirm if the video quality transmission setting is available on the mavic or is it hidden away like on the phantom3/4? Being unable to set this on the phantom really put a cap on how far you could fly before the video link started to break up. It has become really annoying having to switch to US language setting on the phone every time its time to fly.
2016-10-6
Use props
cjmc
lvl.2

How do you switch the phone to us regional settings to make it work with the DJI Go App? I used an iPad mini with the P3Pro with no mobile settings and was told the FCC to CE mode was automated based on the location of the device - presumably using GPS coordinates. How would it work otherwise?

Incidentally I could achieve around 4.5km with the CE mode anyway on the P3Pro
2016-10-6
Use props
Derbi
lvl.1

Finland

cjmc Posted at 2016-10-6 14:47
How do you switch the phone to us regional settings to make it work with the DJI Go App? I used an i ...

To clarify, if I change the language setting to US on my android phone, I get access to the otherwise hidden "US only" settings in the DJI GO app so it's clearly not controlled by GPS.
2016-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules