Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi Vue
4713 4 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobcat90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

Has anyone used the new feature from Litchi, Litchi Vue?  If so, how does it work for you-- good or bad
2016-10-6
Use props
jscak67
New

United States

I used the app and at this point don't like it.  I use a iPad mini to fly and tried using an iPod 6 as the second viewer.  I saw only half the camera view on the iPod.  Rest of the image was a green blob.  All was flickering and un-viewable.  I think I set both devices up properly but not really sure.  Will try again after more research on how to use Litchi Vue.
2016-10-7
Use props
Trystang
New

Taiwan

Hi Bobcat90, I saw you live in kaohsiung. Random question but I wondered if you know a place to buy DJI accessories here? Just visiting and I need a new inspire charger quite fast!
2016-10-20
Use props
alexkle
lvl.1

Litchi does not work well. It breaks up the video signal a lot. I got another app called DJI Screen Share. That one actually works has no latency.

Here is the download link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... 02540?ls=1&mt=8
2016-10-23
Use props
TyLu
New

China

jscak67 Posted at 2016-10-7 17:36
I used the app and at this point don't like it.  I use a iPad mini to fly and tried using an iPod 6 as the second viewer.  I saw only half the camera view on the iPod.  Rest of the image was a green blob.  All was flickering and un-viewable.  I think I set both devices up properly but not really sure.  Will try again after more research on how to use Litchi Vue.

Hi, I would like to ask how did you make it even start stream... when I tried to connect my iphone 5s as a 2nd viewer, I just can's find in LITCHI VUE the streaming source, i.e. iphone7 as remote display... I did turn of bluetooth for both of device, but still the same.
did you have any trouble on this or yours just automatically configured for each other?
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules