Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help Trouble registering my Phantom 4
712 1 2016-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Les1951
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys

Just putting together my Phantom 4 I have read how to guides on setup things up and viewed tutorials in readiness to setup mine but things haven’t gone as expected, I have downloaded the Go app onto my iPad I have connected the controller everything is fully charged I have turned on the controller started Go and turned on the drone. The drone cycled through its self-check, the controller connected to the drone (green light on controller) the iPad showed a picture of a Phantom 4 and conformation of connection and a box with the word camera in it, things still going as expected the tutorial said click on camera another page opened asking to name the drone followed by several other pages with setup information, this is where things went differently for me when I clicked on camera the camera on the drone came on and I was looking at the view from the camera from within the go app, I looked around screen at the many different setting and everything looked fine, but by not following the route in the tutorial I did not get to register the drone, I have tried several time to get to the registering pages I have reset the drone to factory setup I have run the firmware update again but I still cannot get things to go like the tutorial.
Can any you advise me what I am doing wrong and how to get to register my Phantom? I am reluctant to try flying untill I am sure the setup is right.
I would greatly appreciate any advice to rectify this problem.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Les

2016-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Les1951, we have replied you in another thread, please check the info and do not re-post it, thanks.
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules