Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Service timescales
931 5 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone
I've just sent my P4 for gimbal repair ( replacement ).
The parcel was received 3 days ago but there was no confirmation from DJI Support.
When typing RMA number ( CAS-255724-B1Z8X6 ) on Repair Progress page, it gives no info.

I contacted Support Team by emails but didnt received any reply yet.
Whats the usual timescale for those repairs ?

Thanks in Advance for any help

2016-10-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Crio, generally speaking, the whole repair process will be about 2 weeks, please do not worry about it.
Sorry for the delay reply caused by weekend, and our tech support will reply you e-mail once they are back to office, thanks for your patience and understanding.
2016-10-8
Use props
Crio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you for information.
2016-10-9
Use props
iuliant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86070 ft
Romania

Crio Posted at 2016-10-9 12:16
Thank you for information.

my drone is still in service after 5 weeks for sending it. it's camera had to be replaced because of a fabrication issue and they are still unable to repair it or send a new drone without factory defects instead.. so.. expect the unexpected, poorest customer care and service ever and the forums are full of othe clients in sittuations alike unfortunately. they care only about your money and that's kind of it, you'll get used to them.
2016-10-9
Use props
Crio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My we P4 was in service for 5 days ( 3 working days because of the weekend ).
I received it today and everything was repaired and now working as should ( I had an issue with gimbal motor overloading while calibration was in progress ).
Have to test it in the air when weather permits.

I was without the phantom for around 2 weeks and 11 days from overall 16 it was in transit.

Im sorry iuliant that you had so rough experience with DJI Customer Service. I must say in my case Im more than delighted about the way that my repair was handled.
2016-10-17
Use props
iuliant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86070 ft
Romania

Crio Posted at 2016-10-17 17:25
My we P4 was in service for 5 days ( 3 working days because of the weekend ).
I received it today an ...

hey man, glad to hear that. well, at first they were nice to me, but i just wanted the damn product repaired since wasn't my fault after all and not just some nice guys constantly apologizing  and lie that "in 2-3 days maximum will be repaired and sent back" . Hope no one will have to send their drones in service, at least in Germany.

On the other hand, i totally agree with you, the customer care team did their job pretty decent, as they contacted the service regarding my case. Still, this case was not escalated to a supervisor or so..

Well, in the end i just have no other choice, i'll have to wait until they will find some mood to fix this drone also.

All the best and nice flights to everyone!
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules