Can I buy the DJI care refresh for my Mavic Pro from China
2405 6 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QGKkfhMzOAQ3
New

United States

I inquired DJI online support twice  about Mavic warrantly and DJI care refresh problems. Howver, I got totally different answers. I ordered a Mavic Pro in China. However, I will use it most time in the United States. First time, I talked to DJI online support to inquire whether the warrantly covers the product internationally. The employee told me that the product warrantly cannot cover my product in the United States. Then the employee suggested me to buy a DJI care refresh in the United States. Second time, I would like to inquire online when would be the best time for me to buy the DJI care refresh, arrive to United States or once I receive Mavic in China. However, the employee told me that I cannot buy the DJI care refresh in the United States for my Mavic that I bought in China. It looks the second employee's issue totally conflict to the previous.   Does any one would give me an accurate answer about this question?
2016-10-8
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

http://www.dji.com/service/policy  Pretty sure if you purchased it from an Authorized seller then you are covered by the warranty.  Per the page it does not state anything about specific areas, unless there is a law that extends the warranty for a product, like some European laws.  If I were to take this Mavic down to the Caribbean or the US from Canada, I would be covered.  Plus if you used a credit card to buy the Mavic, and it was extended warranty then you are covered for it as well.
2016-10-8
Use props
Areik
New

United States

Lepus Posted at 2016-10-8 12:46
http://www.dji.com/service/policy  Pretty sure if you purchased it from an Authorized seller then yo ...

Thanks for your information. DJI issues the warranty is not used for international service, even you bought the product from an other country's authorized seller. You see the "DJI Warranty Service/ 3.Essential Information for Warranty Service / g. Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.

It means that my Mavic only can be covered by China DJI service. I can accept this policy. I will use the aircraft in the USA for a long time. I would like to know whether I can buy DJI Care Refresh in the United States? And once my Mavic was damaged, whether DJI service department in the USA would service for me followed the DJI Care Refresh policy.
2016-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Areik Posted at 2016-10-9 03:18
Thanks for your information. DJI issues the warranty is not used for international service, even yo ...

Hi Areik, the warrant is not used for international coverage,but you can buy the DJI Care Refresh in US.
2016-10-9
Use props
Areik
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-9 04:27
Hi Areik, the warrant is not used for international coverage,but you can buy the DJI Care Refresh  ...

Thank you. Your suggestion is same as the first online support employee.
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Areik Posted at 2016-10-11 00:30
Thank you. Your suggestion is same as the first online support employee.

You are welcome.
2016-10-11
Use props
bigglyguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

Wait, is that just the 'Care' thing or is the warranty itself invalid if you take it out of the country you bought it in??
2016-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules