922 4 2016-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeglozier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698396 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I just sold my P4 with DJI Care. Before I sold it I checked the FAQ to see if the aircraft along with it's remaining DJI Care could be transferred to the new owner.

It says it can. See points 16 and 17 here; DJI Care FAQ

I emailed djicare@dji.com with all details, including new owner details / agreement number etc.

They have emailed back saying "According to the DJI Care Terms of Service, DJI Care could not be transfer."

I think the customer representative may be confusing my request, thinking that I want to transfer the care to another aircraft - which you cannot do.

I want to transfer the ownership of the aircraft and the remaining DJI Care bound to it to another person - which you can do.

If an admin could help with this it would be very much appreciated. I have all the details ready to message over.

Thanks,
Mike

2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Mike, may I have your e-mail address? i will help you look into it. It could be transferred to the ownership of the aircraft since it's bound to the SN of the aircraft.
Or you could just reply their e-mail for the details, sorry for the misunderstanding caused.
2016-10-10
Use props
mikeglozier
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Sure - mikeglozier@gmail.com
2016-10-10
Use props
mikeglozier
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Natalia,

I just want to ensure you got my above reply?

I have emailed DJI Care back and explained their error and asked them to do the transfer but have received no reply.

If you could help me chase this up ASAP this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mikeglozier Posted at 2016-10-11 02:45
Hi Natalia,

I just want to ensure you got my above reply?

Hi Mike, you could transfer the DJI care to the ownership of your aircraft, but DJI will not take responsibility for any disputes due to the transfer. You can get the info on our website (FAQ 17)
If any issues occur in the future, and the aircraft needs to be repaired, we will check the care according to the SN of the aircraft.
In that case, there is no need to transfer it by our DJI end, you could do it with the ownership of your aircraft by yourself.
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules