MAVIC PRO VS PHANTOM 4...
1134 1 2016-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J9XqYscQqqQA
New

Mexico

thanks for making this forum possible!

I have seen almost the same information from Mavic Pro everywhere, but nobody mentions or questions about the following:

1- How you can use and holding a tablet with the new Mavic? ... (Everyone knows that is more accurate and reliable fly with a larger Tablet monitor for the best viewing invariably the Mavic this thought of being compact! )

2- How you can use a second monitor where the camera can operate another person while the first person controls and monitors the flight of Mavic? ... It will be possible that can be used simultaneously 2 Smartphone where 1 person can have the control and monitor whit Mavic flying and another person can control all functions of the camera and have monitor flight? ...

3- Most tests the quality of the camera Mavic show that it is less sharp and good compared to Phantom 4. But there are some videos where supposedly its better Mavic camera! Who tells the truth? ... What camera is really better in quality? ... Everything looks better in the Mavic, but the camera is most important for people who do video for customers, and get the best image quality is very important for have a Dron, we need getting the best quality images, right? ...

4- DJI Goggles ... anyone know if this will be a better choice than FatShark that are supposedly the best? ... And why would improve the DJI Goggles? ...

5- Is important can use the Mavic in an event that needs the live video transmission. The Mavic has HDMI output to transmit the best video quality or have to buy any additional module HDMI as in the case of the Phantom 4? ... And will be possible in 1080 or 720 resolution? ...

6- A smaller Dron is more comfortable, but the Dron that can be more stable in flight and have a camera with better quality images must be better right? ... Which is better for Stability and Quality Camera between Phantom 4 and Mavic Pro?

Would greatly appreciate some expert in the topic can answer my questions with verified information.

I am sure that my questions would be of interest to many people. thank you very much for answering!

note: sorry if any misspelled word (I had to use google Traslate because I speak Spanish).

2016-10-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi J9XqYscQqqQA, thanks for your attention on our new products.
For you questions:
1. Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness Supported:6.5-8.5mm, Max length: 160mm
2. That cannot be achieved recently.
3. Those early reviewers might not know that you need to tap to focus in Mavic, so they errorneously reached the conclusion that the image is less sharp in Mavic. The Mavic's image quality is on par with Phantom's
4. It only supports DJI goggle but not any other third-party devices, such as FatShark.
5. There is no HDMI output and it does not support an additional module HDMI.
6. The performance for both drones is similar, the main different is market positioning, Mavic is more convenient to bring, and you could buy either according to how you want to use it.
2016-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules