24fps - iPhone 7 and Osmo Mobile
2353 5 2016-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lyndos
New

United Kingdom

Hello all,

This is my first post, so please excuse me if it's an obvious question.

Is there any way to set up for 24fps (1080p HD) in the DJI Go app? I've purchased both devices in the last couple of days, with plans to integrate them into my video making. I have a Canon 70D and want to be able to blend mulitple cameras together at 24fps. The object tracking is the main thing I need to use, so to go to a 3rd party app might lose this option?!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Lyndos
2016-10-14
Use props
siongvia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175308 ft
Singapore

I would like to know this as well, especially on Android version, don't even have 60fps but iOS version has it.
2017-1-3
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

I have only found 1080p @ 30fps or 60fps in the DJI GO app, so have assumed you need to use an alternative app such as FilmicPro for alternatives.
2017-1-4
Use props
siongvia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175308 ft
Singapore

A1000 Posted at 2017-1-4 00:11
I have only found 1080p @ 30fps or 60fps in the DJI GO app, so have assumed you need to use an alternative app such as FilmicPro for alternatives.

Unfortunately the use of 3rd party app meaning lose the "active tracking" feature
Furthermore filmic pro need to manually "connect" to Osmo every time I launch it, as it is veryyy slow to connect. Not to mention that it crash a lot on my galaxy s7 edge.
2017-1-4
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

siongvia Posted at 2017-1-4 01:02
Unfortunately the use of 3rd party app meaning lose the "active tracking" feature
Furthermore filmic pro need to manually "connect" to Osmo every time I launch it, as it is veryyy slow to connect. Not to mention that it crash a lot on my galaxy s7 edge.

That's true about the active tracking.  I have an iPhone 5S and a 6S Plus and can only use the active tracking on the 6S plus.  Wrt Filmic Pro I also have problems with it crashing often mid-shoot which means I don't use it often, although on an iPhone it does connect quite quickly to the OSMO.
2017-1-4
Use props
fanse755f77c
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I second that, could you please work on adding more resolution/fps options in your native app? I particularly would like to see 4k at 24fps. I use FilmicPro 95% the time because of that but would like to be able to use the active track feature.  

These are the two features I would love to see added in your app:

• 24fps at 4k
   • The ability to safe files recorded within the app to be saved to the phone's "Camera Roll"

Thank you!
Georg
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules