Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
fpv glasses
1595 5 2015-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwartenburg.gma
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know if the Cinemizer 1909-127 OLED Multimedia Video Glasses will work with Android devices? Does it require some type of adapter? If so, what type? I'm using a Galaxy Tab S
2015-2-2
Use props
Playful Monster
lvl.3

United States

In the image setting try switching to dual output. Not sure if this will work I don't have goggles just looking at the settings
2015-2-3
Use props
morg8651.gmail
lvl.1

Switzerland

Yes it works for  me.  I needed an adapter for mini hdmi in. Got one from China, it didn't work. Then I found short adapter cable and it works perfectly.  
2015-2-4
Use props
dwartenburg.gma
lvl.1
United States

What type of adapter and where did you get it from?
2015-2-4
Use props
Dave E
Second Officer
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The cinemizers come with a mini HDMI male to HDMI female adaptor. You need a mini HDMI male to HDMI male cable to connect this to the transmitter. There is a company named MAPLIN who sell these in the UK. An alternative would be to get a mini HDMI male to mini HDMI male cable and not use the adaptor that comes with the cinemizers but I haven't been able to find one anywhere.  
2015-2-5
Use props
Dave E
Second Officer
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dwartenburg, just to clarify, you can run cinemizers directly from the inspire transmitter via hdmi. You will get video and On Screen Display information. Doing it this way does not let you view the app screen itself through the goggles, but you can still view the tablet screen.
I use this system but I also use an nvidia shield android device as my tablet. This has an hdmi out port so you can view the app on the tablet and on the cinemisers at the same time. You can control the app from the tablet aswell.  I prefer the more detailed on screen info that this gives during flight. I hope this helps.
2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules