With high demand low stock launches, I worry about quality control
780 2 2016-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

I'm sitting here thinking about quality control issues.   Any time you have an extremely high demand/low stock launch of a product, the risk of quality control problems rise.   I'm wondering how many first-run issues there will be for those of us that rushed to preorder.
2016-10-18
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

That goes for any new version 0 product. Cars, tablets, Samsung 7 phones, iphones on launch day (remember antenna-gate?) ....

Best believe there will be some concerns  and usually early adopters are beta testers.  (There is a beta thread up top)

I dont call it a rush to pre order though. I saw the keynote and took a couple  days to decide . Placed my order on the 29th.

Its up to us pioneers/early adopters to get these out, bang em up, post about them, etc and provide the masses real world use ...

So yeah its cool to be concerned, and also invest in the dji warranty for 100 bones...
2016-10-18
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

If you are comparing to the P4 release, then yes, it will most likely be buggy and first adopters will overpay for the joy of being OCD about early tech adoption. Especially since this is a new product and not an iteration.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules