Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Would you cancel your Mavic Order if no update by Friday?
3292 12 2016-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepus
lvl.4

Canada

Would you cancel your order if no update is provided by friday?
Single SelectVote, Total 45 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2016-10-18
Use props
5W1qoIwaf3En
lvl.3
Flight distance : 272953 ft
Canada

I'm going to
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

Although this thread most likely will contain the same conversation as the official one, I am going to leave it up and monitor it closely. Please keep this discussion on the subject of the original post. For general shipping conversation please post in the official thread. Thanks.
2016-10-18
Use props
Lepus
lvl.4

Canada

DJI LA Support Posted at 2016-10-19 06:06
Although this thread most likely will contain the same conversation as the official one, I am going  ...

Thanks DJI La Support.  It is just a poll to help you guys get an idea of what forum users think.
2016-10-18
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Being British I know how to queue
On the 29th I PRE-ORDERED the fly more bundle with an ESTIMATED shipping date of mid October.
I am not giving up my place in the queue for the best product I have seen this year.
In the mean time I will continue to fly my trusty old friend the Phantom 2 Vision Plus...
2016-10-18
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30305 ft

I ordered the Mavic Fly More Bundle on Amazon, they promise me that my Mavic will be here between 2nd - 9th of November, we'll wait and see
2016-10-18
Use props
Revs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

As much as I'd like to know what's causing the delay, I understand why they might not want to disclose that info. And while I don't think it's good business practice to take a full payment before shipping, it's not enough for me to thinking about cancelling. I want a Mavic and I want it as soon as it's available The only thing that will really pee me off is if joe public can walk in to my local dealer and pick one up before I get mine after paying/waiting weeks.
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

Guys, please discuss the poll question. There is already an official thread open for general shipping discussion.
2016-10-18
Use props
stanhersh44
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-18
Use props
D&G
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

What kind of an update is everyone looking for?

Why the original mid October 15 first come first served was passed up?
Was it an issue with the drone, firmware, full user manual still not released, or just factory?
How many estimated units are in the 1st shipment?
2nd shipment?
New estimated Dates for 1st and 2nd shipment?
The 1st update said that global demand was high and production is in full swing. Global demand should not slow down the 1st shipment of random number 5,000 drones. I am curious about the reason, but they would have said if they wanted customers to know.

I voted no by the way.
2016-10-18
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Grrr, this negative vibe serves no purpose.  Too many threads like this now.  The only good thing to come out of this thread is to see how much quicker I'll be getting my awesome Mavic - looks like about 30% faster now!  
2016-10-18
Use props
DonUp665
Second Officer
  • >>>

man,  you guys need to calm down      I hope you all cancel your orders so I get mine quicker
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

As I thought, this thread won't stay on topic. I am going to have to close it. Sorry Lepus.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules