Main concern
1037 5 2016-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gtg922e
lvl.2

United States

I'm not all that concerned with the shipping date. My main concern is that they will be in a hurry trying to produce all these orders and quality control will go out the door. Anyone else thinking about this?
2016-10-19
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

I hope it won't end like the Phantom 3 I got where the gimbal connector was disconnected since the factory already and I was wondering for 5 hours straight wtf was going on.
2016-10-19
Use props
gckless
lvl.2

United States

There's already a thread for this. I see this being closed.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-66947-1-1.html
2016-10-19
Use props
gtg922e
lvl.2

United States

This is about quality control not shipping issues. That thread clearly states only discuss shipping issues. But if its deemed to fall in that category then please close this thread.
2016-10-19
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft

Yeah i hope DJI's Staff that performs Quality Control won't be under huge pressure and fail to do their job, whatever happened with the shipping, they can't screw this one up, because this is the most Pre-Ordered product DJI has ever had and probably with the most sales in the future.
2016-10-19
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

Ange1walk Posted at 2016-10-19 08:11
Yeah i hope DJI's Staff that performs Quality Control won't be under huge pressure and fail to do th ...

QC on the Phantom 4 was fairly low, not to mention their service department, and there wasn't such a rush on the P4 release so I'd be concerned with the Mavic  build quality as well...
I am going to get one, but I am going to wait a few months till the dust settles and just buy one for half price on eBay.
2016-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules