Brand new Un-chargeable DEAD Batteries Upon Receipt – Ronin M
658 1 2016-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevemansfield
New

United States

I received my brand new Ronin M last night only to find two completely dead un-chargeable batteries included. (1580’s). I had ordered the unit especially for an important event I have booked for this Saturday. DJI customer service is completely unwilling to send new batteries out to ensure my event was a success. Only option is for me to send the defective batteries back before they would replace. I trusted DJI with a $1500.00 payment in exchange for an operable Gimble as advertised, zero trust back to me with a simple battery replacement. You are delivering defective products, stand behind them!
Shame on you DJI, this is obviously known issue with your batteries from the threads on this site as well as other postings on the internet.  I suggest a review of your customer service practices on the pieces of your product that have known failures.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi stevemansfield, thanks to bring this to our attention, we feel so sorry for the trouble you experienced, if there is anything wrong with our products, we'd love to help you out.
We trust you and hope you have great experiences on both products and service, but according to our policy, it needs to be sent in firstly, after evaluation, if it's consistent with our DOA policy, we will arrange a replacement for you soon. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.
2016-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules