Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New firmware for Mavic Pro has been released(04/05/2017)
306345 1665 2016-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3dflight
lvl.1

United States

usera1f39065ea Posted at 2016-10-23 10:55
Have they charged your card yet? I ordered through the official DJI store on Amazin too and althou ...

Yes.  Charged and shipped and they provided tracking.  To be honest, my order always said delivery 18-26th so as far as I'm concerned at this point they met the deadline and delivered as promised.  Sorry everybody that didn't get it shipped didn't earlier.

Like I said (somewhere) they're going to continue to pump these little bundles of hotness out like candy and I'm sure they're going to continue shipping daily from here out.

Keep in mind it's the weekend and not much happens from a shipping standpoint over the weekend.  I wouldn't be surprised to see huge amounts of tracking numbers handed out this week.  That's pure speculation, but the fact that they are indeed shipping means that that process likely wont stop now.  They'll get them in your hands shortly I'm sure.
2016-10-23
Use props
Dronez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

usera1f39065ea Posted at 2016-10-23 10:55
Have they charged your card yet? I ordered through the official DJI store on Amazin too and althou ...

I'm in the same boat. Official DJI store on Amazon. No Tracking number yet but supposed to be delivered in 3 days. 10/26. Crossing my fingers for a tracking number tonight or tomorrow morning..
2016-10-23
Use props
HjM4qzGDMUeQ
lvl.3

United States

Do you think we have to cancel dji order and reorder on Amazon to get it in mid-November?
2016-10-23
Use props
tanubhav
New

United States

Thanks for sharing the shipping update but still the supply chain process is unable to define the exact date. Hope everyone can get their expected shipping date soon.
2016-10-23
Use props
sandgrownun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45187 ft

I am finally ready to place my order for my Mavic Pro but wonder if anyone here knows the quickest way to get one in the UK considering the shipping delay so far and FCFS policy?

Specifically, I am wondering if UK re-sellers (including Amazon UK, Jessops etc.) are selling from local stock (when it arrives) or if they are they drop shipping i.e placing order on customers behalf direct with DJI and for delivery from DJI in China?

I could ring around the various distributors but appreciate that many of you that have already ordered from stores in the UK may already know where their Mavics are coming from and when.

My thinking is that certain stores may have ordered a larger batch for local stock arriving under the first shipment but with larger quantities than they have taken pre-orders for if that makes sense. If that was not the case and the suppliers are drop shipping would I not be as well simply ordering direct from DJI?

2016-10-23
Use props
metAGjkKULCV
lvl.1

United States

pneetpal Posted at 2016-10-23 10:06
I ordered mine on October 5th from Bestbuy. I'm a Bestbuy employee and I've been checking our shippi ...

my order currency says get it by oct 31st do you still think this holds?
2016-10-23
Use props
neoxharsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

sandgrownun Posted at 2016-10-23 17:43
I am finally ready to place my order for my Mavic Pro but wonder if anyone here knows the quickest w ...

I orderd from Jessops and I just got a message that the product have not yet arrived, my order was placed on 9th OCT. I went to the store and asked them about the delay, they said, they are expecting stocks next week, they have already placed an order of 150 units total for UK, and they have 126 preorder in total. The place where I booked it have, 6 pre orders.
2016-10-23
Use props
camilandtati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31913 ft

Seems like I was a late early-adopter. I had a Storm 6 to train on then the fantastic P3Pro which I loved. Sold it. Ordered Mavic Fly More on Oct 9 via DJI straight. I don't anticipate getting it before mid to end November but I'm glad they're shipping now. I've held my silence till now, read the comments ranging from mature to comically immature, and I can only add that the consumer who can afford this item is assumed to be an adult. I'd plea for everyone to act accordingly and be patient. It's obvious we are all excited to unbox our own and begin flying, but I'm sure DJI wasn't prepared to handle how many purchases were made. It would've been wise for them to accept Pre-orders a little later so they can gauge reaction. A classic Apple move.
2016-10-23
Use props
sandgrownun
lvl.3

neoxharsh Posted at 2016-10-24 01:24
I orderd from Jessops and I just got a message that the product have not yet arrived, my order was ...

Thanks for info.

I am guessing you mean the 150 is for Jessop's Nationwide and the 6 is at your local Jessop's bricks n mortar shop rather than online?

If they have ordered 150 on first batch and only 126 are pre-ordered sounds like I could still get one reasonably quickly. I didn't order earlier simply because of all the bad press and negativity over the last week about the delays which I have been reading whilst lurking in the forum.
2016-10-23
Use props
neoxharsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

sandgrownun Posted at 2016-10-23 19:25
Thanks for info.

I am guessing you mean the 150 is for Jessop's Nationwide and the 6 is at your l ...

Yes you are right, I am just hoping that I get mine before I leave town on 5th Nov. But do ask in advance before you book. I had a look at their ordering records and I got the information from there.
2016-10-23
Use props
sandgrownun
lvl.3

neoxharsh Posted at 2016-10-24 02:32
Yes you are right, I am just hoping that I get mine before I leave town on 5th Nov. But do ask in  ...

I went ahead and ordered anyway

It says "Stock Expected in November" on the Jessop's website. To be honest I am not in an urgent rush to have it, I just didn't want to be waiting around unnecessarily.
2016-10-23
Use props
skookumtim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323589 ft
United States

Why am I being punished by having to wait, when I ordered the SAME day it was announced and paid more to the company? I am getting impatient.
2016-10-23
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think that the people who are really being punished are those who spent the extra money for the Combo... NONE of these orders have shipped as yet even if they ordered well before those who have received shipping notifications who ordered the Mavic on its own...
2016-10-23
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

neoxharsh Posted at 2016-10-23 18:24
I orderd from Jessops and I just got a message that the product have not yet arrived, my order was  ...

Some of us ordered the combo directly with DJI a good ten days earlier than you. I am sure that you would agree that it would hardly be fair if you received yours much sooner than those of us who ordered sooner and paid more....
2016-10-23
Use props
UAVMan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4747 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sandgrownun Posted at 2016-10-23 17:43
I am finally ready to place my order for my Mavic Pro but wonder if anyone here knows the quickest w ...

Not sure on the best solution but give the people at Heliguys.co.uk a shout, they are a premium reseller for DJI™. I ordered mine on the 28th but no news yet so I wouldn't hold your breath on delivery much before Novemeber.
2016-10-23
Use props
kcflstf
lvl.1

United States

Mikesask Posted at 2016-10-21 06:47
lets see i ordered yesterday with a supplier promised me first batch we will see

Who was it if you dont mind ?
2016-10-23
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

WhereAmI? Posted at 2016-10-22 10:54
I am pretty sure that your priority is determined when the payment went through and not the order ti ...

Absolutely ... I'm never doing this again.
2016-10-23
Use props
Bi6yatgnHfnL
lvl.1
Spain

Hello ! I bought Mavic Combo to DJI directly , on 10th october ....I think I have to wait and wait many more days, can I do anything ?? No , just wait
2016-10-23
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

If we could just get a statement from DJI, we could all decide the best course of action for each person.

With no dates or ETA, really hard to decide best move.
Only ETA I can get from DJI is that a refund will take 3-5days to reach my account.

I honestly believe in 5 days Apple Store will start to see stock.
2016-10-23
Use props
James Young
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1085049 ft
Australia

I just checkied with DJI support.

I ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo directly from the DJI website on September 27th, at 23:52 UTC
DJI support says that my order will ship in around a week from now (aprox Monday 31st October).
They say that the reason for the delay is a lack of spare batteries.  Honestly, I'd prefer to have received my Mavic first, and waited for the additional batteries to be shipped later.

I live in Hong Kong, so it's not as if the shipping from Shenzhen would take very long.  Or be expensive.  I would even be happy to collect my extra batteries in person, since it's only a train ride away.

My order still appears as "Pay Confirmed" and "Shipping status = Pending"
2016-10-23
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.3

James Young Posted at 2016-10-24 11:03
I just checkied with DJI support.

I ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo directly from the DJI webs ...

you mean 31 September
2016-10-23
Use props
sboti74
lvl.1

United States

Wow, that's just awesome DJI.  2 weeks behind others that spent less and ordered later....  Wish communication could have been better for everyone. Would have ordered the Mavic $999 if I new I would have had to wait an extra 2 weeks....
2016-10-23
Use props
James Young
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1085049 ft
Australia

No. Read my post again.
2016-10-23
Use props
3hd9Aq2UtQlM
lvl.1

United States

What is the weight of your package? Is it the combo or mavic only?
2016-10-23
Use props
emilanderson
lvl.1

United States

Ordered mine on Oct 7th through Apple. Apple normally only charges when a item ships and they charged my card last thuraday the 20th. However, qebsitr aimply says "shipping nov" So we will see....
2016-10-23
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136900 ft

Ordered my Mavic Pro only (Not the combo) on the 28th, payment cleared 29th.

No update, no dispatch yet. Really hoping for dispatch within the next 2 weeks.
2016-10-23
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.4
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

Sooo the new week has started
Lets hope another week to get my lovely mavic shipped :-/ :-)
2016-10-23
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136900 ft

Eldonbkh@gmail. Posted at 2016-10-22 12:32
I rather be delayed and get the phone call, instead of another person using my credit card and shi ...

My priorities are perfectly fine thank you. I applauded that they did that and double checked my order.

I'm leaving Malaysia in November and just want to make sure I get it delivered before I go to Thailand. Otherwise I'll have to cancel (which I'm willing to do) and wait until I'm back in the UK. But I'd rather that not happen as I want to get footage of Asia whilst I'm here.

And I still stick to my statement about it being unfair because I think it's illogical to do that.

Sorry if I offended you enough to make a comment about my priorities.

Anyway as long as mine is dispatched within the next 2 weeks then I should be fine.
2016-10-23
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-10-24 06:08
Sooo the new week has started  
Lets hope another week to get my lovely mavic shipped :-/ :-)

According to DJI all orders in the first batch have shipped. Second batch (which ONLY covers those who ordered on 28/09/16) have not yet been received so NOTHING is shipping. NOBODY who has ordered a combo has received anything so do not expect your order anytime soon....
2016-10-24
Use props
janvg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42211 ft
New Zealand

A few more sources you can check:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1052458144874769/
https://www.facebook.com/lessgarbageinmyDJIfeed/
No idea if it's helpful, we might see that soon enough.
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.4
Germany

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-24 10:32
According to DJI all orders in the first batch have shipped. Second batch (which ONLY covers those ...

Hmm i don`t think so.
Because i`ve seen shipped mavics from 1th October?

Edit:
Chat with the Pre-Sales:
Of course you ordered very early (1th October) your mavic should be shipped within the next 1-2 weeks.

So lets cross our fingers that we get that beast as soon as possible
2016-10-24
Use props
kcflstf
lvl.1

United States

Did everyone know DJI GO APP has a 62 page manual? You can be reading up on it!! Takes up time lol
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.4
Germany

kcflstf Posted at 2016-10-24 12:55
Did everyone know DJI GO APP has a 62 page manual? You can be reading up on it!! Takes up time lol

Hehe thx for the information
Found it now so i can check
2016-10-24
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I ordered the combo.

Have been annoyed but now have a plan.

About to do a flashy keynote (once I grow a beard)

In it I will be requesting a second MAVIC, to be paid for - from the 15th of December

I am Hopi g once DJI see this, they will extend to me, the same courtesy I extended to them.

At this stage DJI, I will pay you on a first come, first serve basis.
From the 15th of Dec

I am sorry, I cannot give any more Info at this stage, as I have been extremely busy and have not nut information to share. But you should receive my $1699 Aus - from the 15th Dec?

Is this something that could be arranged?

Happy at this stage to just have you send me the unit, I will pay - from the 15th

Trust me.. you will be so happy when you have my cash in your hand, you will be happy then.

Please DJI, can I have another MAVIC on credit?
It feels so good!
2016-10-24
Use props
Revs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

^ Ha haaa
2016-10-24
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-10-24 10:33
Hmm i don`t think so.
Because i`ve seen shipped mavics from 1th October?

I ordered on 29/09/16. Have been told that mine is not even in the second batch which have not been distributed yet. This is because I ordered the combo. Believe me yours is not on the way.....
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.4
Germany

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-24 15:33
I ordered on 29/09/16. Have been told that mine is not even in the second batch which have not bee ...

Yap the Combo are all shipped out later.
I only orderer the single package.
So i defenetly cross fingers an look forward! Think positive!
2016-10-24
Use props
Virgil Cameron
Captain
Flight distance : 22320 ft
Netherlands

My shiping clearance is delayed 2 times already, and i think it left china a hour ago. The est delivery day is the day after tomorrow. Is this realistic ?
2016-10-24
Use props
GadgetJohn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68383 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just worked out I placed my order directly with DJI 4 hours after the launch even started.

They've had my £1249.00 for nearly 1 month now, if it's 1st come - 1st served then surely I should get my Fly More pack soon?

Order Time:        2016-09-27 20:35:46 (UTC)

It still shows as Pay Confirmed, but sadly nothing else.

I ordered an Osmo Mobile and it was shipped next day, so I guess you can't argue with their service, it's just their stock levels and customer communication they're having a huge problem with.
2016-10-24
Use props
kevinelliott
Second Officer
Flight distance : 354131 ft

First Mavic has arrived... http://forum.dji.com/thread-67532-1-1.html
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules