New firmware for Mavic Pro has been released(04/05/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bantis
lvl.2

United States

DJI should send coupon codes out for a free battery.
2016-10-24
Use props
bhdh6dEFiy6j
lvl.1

just got through to DJI and they said any order placed between Sept 27th and October 12th was considered first batch and will ship no later than the Oct. 31st based on first come first served.
2016-10-24
Use props
NikNokQ
lvl.2

bantis Posted at 2016-10-25 05:15
DJI should send coupon codes out for a free battery.

A "Buy one, get one free" Battery coupon should be realistically a proper compensation for that struggle.. Read that dji!
2016-10-24
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

NikNokQ Posted at 2016-10-24 23:33
A "Buy one, get one free" Battery coupon should be realistically a proper compensation for that st ...

Yep, that seems realistic and they should to that for the misinformation and breaking their Statements.
2016-10-24
Use props
n8LelChtZQF3
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-24 10:48
I understand the frustration, however, we have begun to ship.  The Fly More combo is yet to be relea ...

You guys (DJI) should NOT have announced the same release date for the fly more combo then. Had I known it had a later release date  I would have ordered just the $999 option. It really is a sucky move.
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Agree least they can do 2 for price of 1...
2016-10-24
Use props
Y7a2ebIZVfCK
lvl.1

United States

bhdh6dEFiy6j Posted at 2016-10-25 05:26
just got through to DJI and they said any order placed between Sept 27th and October 12th was consid ...

I got the same update from "Liu".  I hope mine ships soon - got a vacation coming up.
2016-10-24
Use props
Y7a2ebIZVfCK
lvl.1

United States

NikNokQ Posted at 2016-10-25 05:33
A "Buy one, get one free" Battery coupon should be realistically a proper compensation for that st ...

Agreed!  How do we contact DJI PR to fix this nightmare?  Does someone know a DJI employee on LinkedIn?

2016-10-24
Use props
bhdh6dEFiy6j
lvl.1

Y7a2ebIZVfCK Posted at 2016-10-25 05:58
I got the same update from "Liu".  I hope mine ships soon - got a vacation coming up.

Mexico for me on the 5th, hope they are not BSing me
2016-10-24
Use props
adamyoungsfi
lvl.2

United States

Mine is almost here !!
IMG_1968.PNG
2016-10-24
Use props
Birdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 664521 ft
United States

Y7a2ebIZVfCK Posted at 2016-10-24 22:58

I spoke to them earlier and asked the same question

2016-10-24
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

Awesome! They are coming as fast as they can.
2016-10-24
Use props
thefilmguy
lvl.1

How do you guys get to the chat? I go to store.dji.com and there is no chat available in the lower right hand corner.
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

thefilmguy Posted at 2016-10-25 00:43
How do you guys get to the chat? I go to store.dji.com and there is no chat available in the lower r ...

That's because they are either not there, or they are so overwhelmed the suspend, it's supposed to operate between 9am to 9 pm China time..
2016-10-24
Use props
thefilmguy
lvl.1

Ahh okay. I'm done. Everytime I keep coming back to this forum every 3 days, it's always slightly good news with only more disappointing news. It's refund time.  I'm not willing to risk 1400 for something that may have been pumped out too soon when I can get the Karma for cheaper and right away. First time and last time doing business with this Chinese company.
2016-10-24
Use props
Y7a2ebIZVfCK
lvl.1

United States

Birdog Posted at 2016-10-25 06:46
I spoke to them earlier and asked the same question

Yeah Kobe is useless.  Talked to him several times and all he knows is just copy pasting the same scripted answer, or deflecting to some other department.

DJI has delayed this so much that I know all their chat reps and how they behave *sigh*
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

bhdh6dEFiy6j Posted at 2016-10-24 22:26
just got through to DJI and they said any order placed between Sept 27th and October 12th was consid ...

Was this by email chat or phone do you have any screen shot or copy email,?
2016-10-24
Use props
RdotJON
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75545 ft

n8LelChtZQF3 Posted at 2016-10-25 05:42
You guys (DJI) should NOT have announced the same release date for the fly more combo then. Had I  ...

I was saying the same to a rep online today.  I wouldn't be so upset, except aside from the poor expectation, how they have spoken to me has been terrible.
2016-10-24
Use props
RdotJON
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75545 ft

I had called the NA office and of course am auto-forwarded online.  I emailed they appropriate contact for online sales and was told no Combos or orders that included accessories will be shipping in the near future.(this  was told to me this morning) During the online chat I asked direct questions while remaining polite and was told that the timeline is unknown at 4pm.   I then asked to cancel and was directed to email for cancelation, I continued to ask a few more questions but KOBE decided not to reply to me after he told me to email online orders again. I emailed andi got a reply saying to go back to chat since email response time was backlogged, I waited on chat again for an hour then was told I cannot cancel.   So basically my order on Sept. 29th has gotten me nowhere.  DJI has had my $1299 since then and I have gotten nothing, not even a direct answer.  I agree, if there was some sort of differentiation at the beginning with shipping expectations most of this could have been avoided, but for those of us that had invested more into DJI, we sure didn't get that same investment back in us.
2016-10-24
Use props
Chaser720
lvl.3
Flight distance : 400190 ft
United States

thefilmguy Posted at 2016-10-24 20:16
Ahh okay. I'm done. Everytime I keep coming back to this forum every 3 days, it's always slightly go ...

Have fun with the Karma. I would trust a product that was delayed 2 years to launch too. I be Go Pro nails it on their first drone.
2016-10-24
Use props
thefilmguy
lvl.1

RdotJON Posted at 2016-10-25 09:24
I had called the NA office and of course am auto-forwarded online.  I emailed they appropriate conta ...

Yes I'm going to speak to them tonight if I can via chat. If I don't hear a final answer on my order, I'm going to email them for a refund. However, if I run into an issue like you're having with a refund, I'm going to have my lawyer friend draft up a class action. That is ridiculous.
2016-10-24
Use props
Chaser720
lvl.3
Flight distance : 400190 ft
United States

Y7a2ebIZVfCK Posted at 2016-10-24 20:37
Yeah Kobe is useless.  Talked to him several times and all he knows is just copy pasting the same  ...

Do you think that harassing the online support guys is going to get you your drone faster? Just curious.
2016-10-24
Use props
Snaver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45226 ft

I ordered the FlyMoreCombo Sept 27@ 21:11
Living here in Canada, my window of operating temperature, is rapidly closing.
At this point, I get it next week, or in the spring, no difference....BUT! I still want it in my hands ASAP!
2016-10-24
Use props
SHJMw4xhOqc8
lvl.2

Australia

This just in from August:
'Sorry that I can not advise the shipping date yet.  We’ve begun shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro preorders 21-Oct.
Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment.'
The last bit does not sound so good.
2016-10-24
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

United States

Snaver Posted at 2016-10-24 22:07
I ordered the FlyMoreCombo Sept 27@ 21:11
Living here in Canada, my window of operating temperature ...

is it possible to cancel the wait more combo and still be in line
2016-10-24
Use props
SHJMw4xhOqc8
lvl.2

Australia

Also more from August:
"Someone has attended our Mavic launch event may receive the priority code."
2016-10-24
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Y7a2ebIZVfCK Posted at 2016-10-25 05:58

Hope that include Combo order as you should know DJI CS’s art of answer.  Even if ship end of Oct I already miss my trip.  Thank YOU so much DJI.
2016-10-24
Use props
kkimac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315906 ft
South Korea

SHJMw4xhOqc8 Posted at 2016-10-25 12:24
Also more from August:
"Someone has attended our Mavic launch event may receive the priority code."

....talking of DJI events. I got a newsletter from DJI last week offering a so called "new pilot experience day" in my region I could sign up for (Korea). I called the company that is organizing this event on behalf of DJI for the third time since last week (they kept on telling me to check later)  and was told TODAY that they would not have a Mavic available to try out and I should sign up for another event some time in November....

So if they cannot even supply the Mavics for their own promotional events, I don't want to know how much longer all of us still have to wait (ordered 29th the combo for Korea)

Happy waiting time  guys.....take it easy. in times of negative interest rates you may be better off parking your money at DJI ;-) lol
2016-10-24
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Y7a2ebIZVfCK Posted at 2016-10-25 08:37
Yeah Kobe is useless.  Talked to him several times and all he knows is just copy pasting the same  ...

Exactly all CS are the same from DJI, totally ROBOT with no information given at all.  Not sure why they set this department up not to resolve customer problem but put more oil in fire.
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

bhdh6dEFiy6j Posted at 2016-10-24 23:26

These are very good news!
Hope they could handle this date!
2016-10-24
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

thefilmguy Posted at 2016-10-25 09:58
Yes I'm going to speak to them tonight if I can via chat. If I don't hear a final answer on my ord ...

First I don’t understand why he can’t get a refund.  DJI CS sound happy if you like to cancel the order.  If you paid by PayPal then is even more easier, but just watch out the currency charge after 30days transaction.
2016-10-24
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

z7BdJFqOQUAg Posted at 2016-10-25 11:18
is it possible to cancel the wait more combo and still be in line

NO, you can’t.
2016-10-24
Use props
stevenwradloff
lvl.1

United States

I think they're just messing with me now. Here's my chat log

Rose
hi
how are u

Steven
Any word on my order? Ordered the 28th. Order number 0011988

Rose
hi
Thanks very much for your time
Due to a lot of customers on line at this time
I will check your order status right now
thanks

Steven
Ok
Chat rated Good
Leave a Comment

Steven
???

Rose
checking now
thank you, one minute

Steven
Thank you too. Ill be waiting.

Rose
checked
you made your order on 16-09-28

Steven
Yes that is correct.

Rose
I understand that you really want to fly the drone earlier, right?

Steven
Yes lol

Rose
we are communicating with related department

Steven
Ok.

Rose
we are push the warehouse team everyday
please don't worry, they already took some actions try to meet customers needs

Steven
What are these actions you speak of?

Rose
they said they will speed up to save stock
and speed up shipping

Steven
Ok. Do you think I can expect my order to ship sometime this week?

Rose
I am trying to communicate with another department and record your order number to my notebook
if there is any update, then let me email you
will you agree?

Steven
Yes I agree. Thank you for your time.
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

stevenwradloff@ Posted at 2016-10-25 07:14
I think they're just messing with me now. Here's my chat log

Rose

Or she hates you now and put you down in die pre-order line
2016-10-24
Use props
AusAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425049 ft
Australia

bhdh6dEFiy6j Posted at 2016-10-25 05:26

As much as I'd like to believe that, with everything else that's occurred to date I wouldn't put much hope into that.
2016-10-24
Use props
GadgetJohn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68383 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you join up for a kick-starter you pay in advance, you think and hope you'll get a great product but in reality there will be huge delays and the end product, if it's ever made, will not be as good as their marketing video.

DJI will deliver our drones, they are backed by Apple (huge shareholder i think), the Mavic is great, lots of you tubers have them and fly them every day and no reported problems, so although I'm miffed because I feel DJI have handled this really badly with false expectations of delivery, I still know I will get a fantastic product that I'll love.

Don't lose your temper with the staff, they aren't the cause of this delay, they are just there to try and give a response. I work in tech services, people only really get in touch if they're angry, so I know how this feels.

I'll hold a Mavic party when mine arrives, anyone still not got theirs can come and fly mine
2016-10-24
Use props
sunrolls
lvl.1
Flight distance : 389560 ft
Hong Kong

Seems like the first customers are receiving their orders and some, as usual, are reselling at a much higher price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mavi ... PPING-/232124342930
2016-10-25
Use props
suttonr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300302 ft
United Kingdom

Might take you up on that Gadgetjohn went for a combo and extras so am probably due for January next year. even though got the order in as early as I could. still no update on combo shipping ?

am not in france

Order Status Update:

Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI​

Payment Status:
Pay Confirmed

Payment Method:
Paypal

Total:

£1,360.00

Order Time:
2016-09-28 09:25:13 (UTC)
2016-10-25
Use props
suttonr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300302 ft
United Kingdom

No update really but this was from chat so anyone with combos it's a long wait by the looks of it. Still cant wait to get it !! Would have been nice if they hadn't offered the combo because they simply don't have it available yet. would have just ordered the pro package.

August
Order on 28th, right?  We’ve begun shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro preorders on 21-Oct.
Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this.

robert
yes I heard that orders were now shipping but no combos are shipping at all. not on the first come first served basis ? do you have an update on that

August
It is likely that first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
You have our sincere apology for the delay of your order.

robert
how come no combos are being sent it was offered at the same time ?

August
Sorry that we can not advise the shipping date yet but we would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders for combo or accessories.
Should there be any update, we will contact you by email immediately.

robert
ok.

August
Thanks for your understanding.

2016-10-25
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
Malaysia

Good news for the Combo purchasers...

http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/mavic-pro-update
NEWS2016-10-25

Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you updates when we had new information to share.

We'd like to let you know that Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are now shipping. Please check your order status online for updates.

We know you're eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air. We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen. Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

Based on how this has all gone so far... I'm now expecting to see lots of combos getting shipped including ones for customers who purchased way after other customers that ordered the Mavic only that still haven't had theirs shipped.

I shall wait to see if this vision from the future becomes true....

2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules