Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brianmlevy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ditdot Posted at 2016-10-24 01:27
All of you people complaining about shipping are KILLING me. I want mine...just as much as you do.   ...

Actually they DID say they would start shipping on the 15th October. They also said they would ship on a first come-first served basis which they are not doing.....
2016-10-23
Use props
stevemilner1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I find it a little gauling. That when dji cannot tell us when our orders can be fulfilled after they have taken out money that they are developing there website to make it easier for people to find out where to buy there products and they launch a competition offering a mavic pro as a prize.  They have obviously spent all the money we have given them and they are looking for more buyers to top up their account PLEASE START WORRYING ABOUT YOUR NEXT CUSTOMER WHEN YOU HAVE SATISFIED YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS

FOR THOSE THINKING OF BUYING A MAVIC HERE ARE A COUPLE A FEW TIPS

1 DO NOT BUY BUNDLES, BUY BASIC PACK AND  PLACE EXTRA ORDERS FOR ACCESSORIES
2.  BEFORE PRESSING THE BUY BUTTON GET A FIRM COMMITMENT ON DELIVERY DATE
3. POINT OUT THEIR POLICY THAT MONEY WILL ONLY BE TAKEN WHEN SHIPPED
4.  IN SHORT DO NOT BUY DIRECTLY FROM DJI USE A LOCAL SELLER WHO WILL ONLY TAKE PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
5.  BE PATIENT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, I HOPE NEW MAVIC BUYERS GET TO SEE THIS BEFORE IT IS TAKEN DOWN

PLEASE COPY SND PASTE THIS INTO SOCIAL MEDIA IN YOUR REGION
2016-10-23
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

How about DJI ships out the Mavics and the stuff that's already produced and later the stuff that still has to be made? Double the shipping costs for DJI but hey, we paid enough and waited enough already...
2016-10-23
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just spoken to DJI just a minute ago. They tell me that ALL orders in their first batch have now shipped. They are awaiting stock to fulfil the second batch which will cover only those people who ordered on 28th September.

I ordered on 29th. I was told that it was unlikely my order will go out in the second batch when this arrives (they have no idea when this might be). In other words, we are in for a long wait.....
2016-10-23
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-24 08:54
I have just spoken to DJI just a minute ago. They tell me that ALL orders in their first batch have  ...

Might as well add me to this list please

Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        Paypal
Total:       
£1,185.13
Order Time:        2016-09-30 12:24:15 (UTC)
2016-10-23
Use props
lclerc69
lvl.2

oredered on the 30 of september and still pending for the combo
to france
2016-10-24
Use props
AaaX9is9m1TH
lvl.1
Ireland

Mail Adam Najberg direct. You won't get answer but he's the guy in charge of the communication. You can find his e-mail with a simple Google Search
2016-10-24
Use props
dr.som3a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295305 ft
United States

Payment Status:                Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        Credit Card
Total:                USD $1,174.25
Order Time:        2016-09-27 23:35:03 (UTC)
Shipping to        CA, USA
Shipping           TBA
2016-10-24
Use props
martain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572316 ft
United Kingdom

Feel free to add me as well

Payment Method:        PayPal Express Checkout
Order Time:        2016-09-28 09:22:02 (UTC)

Shipping to  UK
2016-10-24
Use props
AusAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425049 ft
Australia

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-24 15:54
I have just spoken to DJI just a minute ago. They tell me that ALL orders in their first batch have  ...

I truly hope the information you've received is like every other bit of information the online support team have been providing. False.

If it's factual, then they need to provide some real communication.
2016-10-24
Use props
davcom1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

I see the mods are just letting this thread take care of itself. It's just a pressure relief valve.

Is today, Karma's official release day?
Sorry, just saw it was 23rd... but it's still "Coming soon" on the GoPro UK site.
2016-10-24
Use props
TopFPV
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hold on so if i ordered on 11th of Oct what batch will that be? 13-14th and its a combo. WTF DJI this is messed up
2016-10-24
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I guess the complete lack of voice from DJI mods mean perhaps we are looking at a lengthy delay?

Suerely they would clear up this mess if they could.

No news = bad news
2016-10-24
Use props
TopFPV
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Dorone Ltd
Just need some info on preorder
CoCo joined the chat

Dorone Ltd
hello

CoCo
Which product you are interested in、

Dorone Ltd
Order 044118****** I was notified that
first batch all send out and waiting for second batch
im aware that no combo are being sent out
what is aproximate week or how many infront of my oder
will it be in Oct, November or Desc?

CoCo
Please kindly wait a moment

Dorone Ltd
thank you very much

CoCo
This order was created on 11th, October
the first batch was created on 17th, Sept

Dorone Ltd
So how far is that order to be furfilled approx?

CoCo
Sorry ,the first batch was created on 27th, Sept
I'm afraid the estimated date would be in the middlle of the November
if everything goes smoothly

Dorone Ltd
Ok, thank you, i know you not getting much info yourself and we just guessing but thank you for your patience with same questions all people ask.
Much appriciated! Have a great day.
2016-10-24
Use props
grant.w.anderso
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So as per higher up the thread, I ordered the flymore combo on 27th. No status update but I emailed DJI on Friday and got an email saying mine was shipped and they provided a DHL tracking number. Tracking looks dodgy so i called DHL UK today and they said "that's not coming to the UK!".

Now DJI aren't responding to my emails...
2016-10-24
Use props
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

grant.w.anderso Posted at 2016-10-24 11:21
So as per higher up the thread, I ordered the flymore combo on 27th. No status update but I emailed ...

Maybe they send you tracking for a batch heading to Europe(which will then be split up)? Wishful thinking but.
2016-10-24
Use props
darylbleach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280266 ft
United Kingdom

Current bribing Queena to get them shipped haha

Daryl

thank you Queena, if i get it before I fly I owe you a massive bunch of flowers

Queena

ok

I hope to get the flowers

Daryl

you get me the drone in a week and you get the flowers. how's that for a deal?

2016-10-24
Use props
thefurmanuk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered the combo on 03/10 so I won't bet getting it for a while.  Amazon UK have a date of 04/11 so I will wait until 01/11 then cancel the DJI order if nothing turns up.  Their refund process is usually quick.
2016-10-24
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-24 11:11
I guess the complete lack of voice from DJI mods mean perhaps we are looking at a lengthy delay?

Su ...

Neither this would be a good (as their view point) reason: if you unleash a bad news, you gonna have people complaining for a couple days then they will accept the fact (coz there's nothing they can do otherwise) ... but if you don't say anything at all, you have all those people complaining every single day until you will let you know what's going on.
This whole situation is due to the fact that they doesn't have a proper community manager... where I work, we have a whole team to handle the communications with the customers.
2016-10-24
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

Same response awaiting for pick up. Now I hope mi Tesla pre order doesnt get delayed like this one. Poor planning and giving awaya so many drones to youtubers to flood the market
2016-10-24
Use props
firefreak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3517 ft
Sweden

Order not shipped. Flymore with Care.

Order: 2016-09-27 17:47:55 (UTC)

From DJI site, Sweden.
2016-10-24
Use props
matthias
lvl.1

Austria

My combo too

Order: 2016-09-28 08:51:31 (UTC)

From DJI site, Austria
2016-10-24
Use props
Eazy123
lvl.2
  • >>>

I got my email fro DJI official store that the combos will begin shipping this week on a first come first serve basis.
2016-10-24
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-24
Use props
Eazy123
lvl.2
  • >>>

Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you. Thank you for your kind patience.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cindy
DJI Official Store
2016-10-24
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fly More combo ordered 17:50 Sept 27, US DJI through Amazon.

DJI Amazon Marketable response this morning after multiple emails from me:

Thanks for your email. It is likely that first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
You have our sincere apology for the delay of your order.
We completely understand the frustration caused and would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders for combo or accessories.
Should there be any update, we will contact you by email immediately.
We would appreciate your continued support and understanding.

My response:

Then why does DJI show my status as Oct 26? It amazes me how front line sales people would not be given information as to why bundle orders did not ship-or people do know but are not allowed to tell their devoted customers. It's not the delay that bothers me so much, it's the lack of transparency and poor communication. From watching the forums it has unnecessarily become a PR nightmare for DJI that could have been avoided by a few honest and informative emails.

No response, and I don't expect one. Just me venting. All they had to say at check-out was- "Pre-orders will begin shipping on Oct 15, subject to availability. Pre-orders fulfilled on a first come, first served basis with single orders fulfilled before bundles in times of limited supply"

That would have reduced the number of angry customers-and even potentially resulted in higher revenue, since ultimately most people would have purchased all the bundle items individually, with maybe the exception of the bag.

But it is what is is and we just need to continue to wait. And I'm not even sure why I'm waiting anymore. Winter is coming here to Wisconsin very soon now and I won't be able to fly it anyway. Best alternative is probably to wait until next spring for a version that has the bugs worked out-and-out maybe a bit cheaper. But I don't always do what's rational, so I will continue to sit and wait-for now. I'm sure it won't be too much longer.

Z
2016-10-24
Use props
ThisLife
lvl.1

United States

Eazy123 Posted at 2016-10-24 08:28
Dear *****,

Hope this extends to Amazon orders from DJI Official Store. Ordered my combo on the 27th, and have had no updates.
2016-10-24
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Eazy123 Posted at 2016-10-24 07:28
Dear *****,

Funny, my update came from Cindy this morning as well and she told me they had no updates as to when the combos would ship-but that if they had any update they would contact me immediately...

Z
2016-10-24
Use props
HjM4qzGDMUeQ
lvl.2

DJI Employers, can you please comment on shipping dates for Fly More ?
2016-10-24
Use props
calvindo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

Zandian Posted at 2016-10-24 05:39
Funny, my update came from Cindy this morning as well and she told me they had no updates as to wh ...

dont believe a word they say. just a bunch of bots! contacted them like 7 times since ordering on the 27th, and different answer every time. lol most retarded company i've ever bought anything from.
and those who said they got shipping info, still kind of fishy to me. you would think they sent out at least 10-20k for first batch, but only a few here saying shipping confirmed. probably dji themselfs did those bogus posts.
2016-10-24
Use props
MKSOL
lvl.2

United States

History shows that last week countless people got countless answers from various sales support people, which seems to indicate they are making it up as they go.  Until someone on the list of page one of this thread shows a status of shipped with a tracking number and verified through the shippers tracking system I will continue to take any thing posted here showing responses from various sources as pure speculation and gossip.
2016-10-24
Use props
Eazy123
lvl.2
  • >>>

ThisLife Posted at 2016-10-24 20:37
Hope this extends to Amazon orders from DJI Official Store. Ordered my combo on the 27th, and have ...

I ordered on the 27th and only got this message because I messaged through Amazon
2016-10-24
Use props
ThisLife
lvl.1

United States

Eazy123 Posted at 2016-10-24 09:23
I ordered on the 27th and only got this message because I messaged through Amazon

You'll be happy to know it's identical to the one I received, so at least we received the SAME answer
2016-10-24
Use props
jQkZHigfKh5y
lvl.1

Canada

Payment Method:        Paypal
Total:       
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-10-08 00:11:36 (UTC)
2016-10-24
Use props
ditdot
lvl.1

United States

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-24 03:30
Actually they DID say they would start shipping on the 15th October. They also said they would shi ...

So...just to prove my point, you apparently did NOT listen to the launch announcement, where at 20:13 they state, and I quote, "and available in stores starting the middle of October".  You should take a listen.  Yes, their slide shows October 15, but the words stated were middle of October.

For your enjoyment, I give you exhibit A.  

Case CLOSED!!!

Now, have a Coke, a smile, and STFU!!
2016-10-24
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

It's ok guys.   DJI had to make sure they had enough units to honor their backroom shady Chinese deal with Newegg.
2016-10-24
Use props
trowland32304
lvl.2
United States

ditdot Posted at 2016-10-24 09:55
So...just to prove my point, you apparently did NOT listen to the launch announcement, where at 20 ...

I am not sure how many courses you have taken at a law school on the subject of contract law but there is no doubt in my mind as someone who has taken such courses the written word is much more forceful than the spoken word.

But the real problem is not so much with the letter of the law but the PR black eye dji has taken with the dumpster fire their release has become.  There was a real expectation that units would be in the hands of customers by now.  The reality is that a lot of folks who paid for Mavics and Mavic Combos will not be getting them close to the time they expected.

Not to mention how silly dji looks by failing to come clean on what the real shipping situation is.
2016-10-24
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

ditdot Posted at 2016-10-24 15:55
So...just to prove my point, you apparently did NOT listen to the launch announcement, where at 20 ...

Dude, today it's 24th ... middle or 15 doesn't count much.. we're at the end of October!
2016-10-24
Use props
ditdot
lvl.1

United States

trowland32304 Posted at 2016-10-24 10:06
I am not sure how many courses you have taken at a law school on the subject of contract law but t ...

Possibly more forceful to those that see what they want to see, but don't listen to what is being spoken.  You believe what is best for you.  This to me seems as though it is self inflicted.  In my opinion.

I'm pretty sure the "black eye" you state they are receiving, is not hurting their sales very much, if at all.  If they weren't the largest and most reputable drone manufacturer out there, you may have a point.  However, this is real life, and they are just that.  So I'm certain their sales, as well as stocks have soared.  Regardless of what you perceive as a black eye.
2016-10-24
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just spoke to Robert at DJI. He admitted that he was surprised that there was no information on the Fly More combo... Absolutely no sign of it shipping anytime soon. All of the rumours about it shipping this week turn out to be false.

I asked him about more information from the Director of Communications. He had no comment to make about this.

Director of Communications must be the most inappropriate title for this person in the history of business.....
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules