Repair Service
1255 7 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dfoss
New

United States

I recently had my Phantom 3 standard repaired.  I was very appreciative of the on phone help I received in trying to fix the problem.  Unfortunately the representative and myself could not rectify the problem.  I was the thoroughly instructed on how to ship my drone to DJI Ca. and supplied with shipping label.  During repair process I was continuously updated on progress.  Repairs were made in very timely manner and drone returned in proper repair.  I'm very satisfied with DJI's services.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thank you for the feedback, it's really appreciated. I'm glad to hear everything got straightened out, happy flying!
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and support.
Glad to hear everything goes well, enjoy your aircraft!
2016-10-24
Use props
jessevanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

Nice to hear some good news on the forums.
2016-10-24
Use props
fans6d7ab626
New

United States

How do I get a hold of the repair department?

Steve
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6d7ab626 Posted at 2016-10-31 21:09
How do I get a hold of the repair department?

Steve

Hi Steve, please check this link:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2016-10-31
Use props
user9235206426
New

Ecuador

such friends good day .. I have a problem in my Phamton 3 advance since the update I get on the screen of my phone: signal weak image eNOS veedad because it comes out that I've seen many tutorials but neither me explain why I have that Error message me ... that when flying to more than 10 meters high and before the update did not appear can do that ... I need help please ... I await your response. Thank you
IMG_0412.PNG
IMG_0411.PNG
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

user9235206426 Posted at 2016-11-2 00:26
such friends good day .. I have a problem in my Phamton 3 advance since the update I get on the scre ...

Could you happen to provide a screenshot of the About page of the Go app with everything connected? What mobile device do you have and what Go app version are you running? Just to start, try the following steps to ensure there is a solid connection:

Reset the RC using the following button combination:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I would recommend manually relinking the RC with this button combination:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules