Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repairs in the UK
1416 3 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spalding1968
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315584 ft
United Kingdom

Having just crashed my P4 due to some technical issues i have followed a link to the reapirs website. When i select europe and then UK all i get it a message saying "Your selection is not available currently, please try another one" Should i just wait until tech support get back to the email i sent. I assume it will be covered under warranty as the drone just dropped out the sky but would like to know what happens now. many thanks for any advice. have posted about the crash on another post but this is a seperate issue.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi spalding1968, "Online Repair Request" service is not currently available for your location, so please contact us via www.dji.com/support to arrange repair. And we'll update the info once it's available, thanks for your understanding.
Really sorry to hear about your crash, since you have contacted us for the issue, we'd love to help you handle it properly.
Besides, may I have your e-mail address?
2016-10-24
Use props
spalding1968
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315584 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-24 09:48
Hi spalding1968, "Online Repair Request" service is not currently available for your location, so pl ...

my email is spalding1968@btinernet.com. the synced log is the last one as the drone is no longer flyable.
how long should it take to hear  from your support because previously they never got back to me when this happened the first time but without crashing.
I have sent an email to the EU DJI support. was that the wronge one?
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spalding1968 Posted at 2016-10-24 19:10
my email is spalding1968@btinernet.com. the synced log is the last one as the drone is no longer fl ...

support.eu@dji.com is the correct one, generally speaking, it will take about 2 working days for the data analysis. We'll reply you soon once it's done.
You could also provide us your ticket number, we'll keep an eye on it.
Thanks for your patience.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules