Vibration Issue is "Normal" says DJI Support?!?!
1200 1 2015-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
accounts.visual
New
United States

After three weeks of using the Inspire, i started experiencing the same issues. Opened a support ticket with DJI and this was their response to the issue.

"Please kindly contact your dealer Coptershop.com; DJI has already provide a solution for this issue, and our dealers are capable to help you out."

I was thrilled to hear that as my dealer had been giving me excellent service. I called about the issue and they told me they weren't authorized to deal with the inspire 1 yet and though they've heard of this common issue, they didn't know what was causing it or how to address it. They advised me to call the DJI offices in LA.

I called DJI LA and they're brilliant answer was that their techs had looked into the issue and said this was "Normal". NORMAL?! I'm at the point where its getting really frustrating to deal with DJI and they are obviously not even sure of whats going on. The regular support ticket guys told me they found a way the "resolve" the "issue" but DJI LA says its not really an issue and its pretty "standard" and normal". This is really infuriating after dropping so much money on a "professional" product.

I've heard many DIY solutions as to what the issue is but in fear of having to break the warrynty sticker, which doesnt seem to be valued for much apparently, I'm not sure what to do about it.

2015-2-3
Use props
accounts.visual
New
United States

UPDATE

I wrote DJI's main headquarters overseas a very angry email, and they said it was a misunderstanding. This was their response.

"I am really sorry for all the inconvenience. There must be some misunderstanding here.
Right now, we are trying to contact our US support center, and figure it out.

Since there is a 12 hours time difference, it's not that convenience to get a quick response.
I would re-direct your case to our US support team, and clarify everything to them again.

We would get back to you shortly when everything is clear.

Sorry again for the trouble, and thanks for your understanding."

I hope they clear this "misunderstanding" because they are pissing off a lot of customers in Europe and the US by trying to insult our intelligence and telling us that this thing isn't and issue and its pretty normal

2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules