Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Received a DOA Z3
788 1 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cymon66
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dear DJI

In shear desperation of getting (someboby) to look at my case, I have to make public my continued dissatisfaction of your aftersales service from th NL.

Past history first.......  Bought my brand New Inspire 1 Pro and all 3 batteries were DOA in the box !  returned to the NL service dept and after countless emailes and phone calls, got replacement batteries 3 weeks later !.. Anyway.... moving on..

On the 21st September I bought a Brand New Z3 from an authorised dealer and could not believe it when it was DOA from the box as well ! ... (Oh God I thought)  more dramas and having to deal with DJI NL again !   So, just like before, I returned it to the NL and this time, its even worse !....                             20 emails later... 5 phone calls and guess what..   "Sir, we dont have an update but we have escalated your case for further information"

We the greatest of respects... your aftersales service is absolutely appauling and all I ask is my item be replaced or refunded?

Can you help?

CAS-264617-Y9Q1L2

Sincerly Simon
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about that,Simon.
Customer satisfaction is important to us!
I'll bring this to the attention of our support team.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules