Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 sticky's
1826 7 2014-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Can someone remove the "sticky" from the 5 threads on the Phantom 2 series page ?
They are really annoying and don't need to be pinned at the top of the page all the time....
In my opinion that its......
2014-10-1
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

Hi, Johnwarr.

Thanks for your suggestions! How many sticky threads do you think it is appropriate? Moreover, what kinds of information do you want to see on "sticky" threads?  Thanks again for your feedback!
2014-10-7
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-8 14:58
Hi, Johnwarr.

Thanks for your suggestions! How many sticky threads do you think it is appropriate?  ...

I would suggest that no more than 3 "sticky" threads are needed.
Maybe 1 listing some FAQ and answers. 1 listing how to contact a DJI dealer or service centre, and another pointing to the manuals pages and quick start guide for new pilots.

I just don't really see the need for a "sticky" on how to paint your phantom and the like.

Just my opinion........
2014-10-8
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-10-8 17:06
I would suggest that no more than 3 "sticky" threads are needed.
Maybe 1 listing some FAQ and answ ...

Great! We gonna work on this. Any other suggestions for the forum?
2014-10-8
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-8 17:42
Great! We gonna work on this. Any other suggestions for the forum?

I should have looked at the forum first as I see you have already removed the "Sticky" problem, it looks much cleaner now.
Just keep up the good work and its great to have someone actively replying to users, so well done.
Maybe just give us a warning next time you have a holiday
2014-10-8
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-10-8 18:04
I should have looked at the forum first as I see you have already removed the "Sticky" problem, it ...

hahaha, sure, we will do it before next holiday, like Spring Festival. What about those categories? We change it today, is it easy to use?
2014-10-8
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI-CS Posted at 2014-10-8 18:09
hahaha, sure, we will do it before next holiday, like Spring Festival. What about those categories ...

I must admit that I don't use the categories, just leave it at "all" and look at the top few posts to see what people are talking about today.
If you are brave you could ad a "flyaway" category......   
2014-10-8
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

China

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-10-8 18:23
I must admit that I don't use the categories, just leave it at "all" and look at the top few posts ...

maybe i can talk to my boss and see if it possible
2014-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules