B&H Shipping status
12345678910Next >
39949 392 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

Has anyone received an update on their shipping status through B&H?

Apparently they are stating they sold out on the first day it was available!?

"At this time, we hope to have more in stock by the end of October. The situation with other dealers is probably they have not yet sold out their original shipment whereas B&H did.
Answered by Dennis A L. STAFF on Oct 26, 2016"
2016-10-26
Use props
juzzzy.b
lvl.2

Australia

I spoke to B&H this morning and was told they will be shipping on the 31st.
2016-10-26
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

I got this email about an hour ago from them, although I do have batteries and props in the order so it could be for those.

We are sorry to inform you that the DJI items are on back order by the manufacturer with no estimated time of delivery. As soon as we receive it from the manufacturer, we will promptly ship them to you and you will receive an email with a tracking number at that time. We apologize for this delay and for any inconvenience.
2016-10-26
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

I have not received anything from them other than that comment....  When did you place your order Juzzy.b and trance728?
2016-10-26
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
  • >>>

I placed mine on the 30th.
2016-10-26
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

trance728 Posted at 2016-10-27 07:59
I placed mine on the 30th.

I ordered the Mavic basic bundle on the 29th and then placed a separate order for batteries a few days later assuming that there might be a shortage on accessories so it would not hold up my Mavic..  At this point if I do not receive any communication or the mavic itself by Nov 2nd then I will just cancel the order and wait till more are available from other sites, so far it has been a horrible experience ordering this through B&H and I know that is partly DJI's fault aswell.
2016-10-26
Use props
juzzzy.b
lvl.2

Australia

I ordered on the 13th of October, so I don't expect mine to ship on the 31st. I imagine they have a lot of orders before mine.
2016-10-26
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

Customer service chat is offline today so I asked a few general questions through their general chat.
Here is a small excerpt from my chat log.

Alex S: However from my understanding we have a large list of Pre Orders, and they are filled in the order they are placed.
Me: have you atleast received the mavics at your warehouse?
Alex S: Not yet.
Alex S: The 31st is when we are supposed to receive stock.
2016-10-26
Use props
NewToDroning
lvl.2
United States

I ordered mine on Oct 2nd. I hope I fall under the first batch of orders.
2016-10-26
Use props
inline240
lvl.1
United States

I ordered mine this morning and they reassured me that mine was gonna go out on the first shipment
2016-10-26
Use props
Xf04CiIEvgmN
lvl.1

United States

Hello!  I ordered on the 29th and I called them today and they told me that they were expecting shipment at the end of this month.    Otherwise, no movement.  My status says "On Order."
2016-10-26
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

inline240 Posted at 2016-10-27 08:57
I ordered mine this morning and they reassured me that mine was gonna go out on the first shipment

Sorry to say this Inline240 but I doubt it will be in the first shipment I ordered on Sept 29th and I will be lucky if I get in the first shipment from the conflicting stories that I have been hearing...
2016-10-26
Use props
baychilla
lvl.2

United States

I ordered the Fly Less Combo from them on Sept 27 (~1125 PST/ 1425 EST).  Currently my order is Pending: On Order.  
2016-10-26
Use props
hashtag
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1716 ft
United Kingdom

If a 27th of September date order has not got a shipping date and still pending someone at Dji is telling porkies. All that I am being told is that it will be soon or not long what ever that means.
2016-10-27
Use props
bfactor84
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I originally placed an order through an ebay DJI dealer on 14th Oct and was told that my fly-more combo would ship on 25th. Yesterday he mentioned that shipments were delayed and his first batch was arriving on or after 20th November. So I contacted B&H in the afternoon and their sales rep said that if I placed an order today (26th Oct), my fly-more combo would still go out in the first wave of shipments. As of now, I have two orders, one from ebay and one from B&H. the ebay order will be due for refund starting 31st.
2016-10-27
Use props
vzecca
lvl.2

United States

Just spoke to B&H today (Thurs 10/27), still listed as "on order".  Cust Service said they were getting 1,000 next week, and that we will prob be in the first batch.  We ordered on 10/6, prob #300 on the list.  I'll keep this updated.
2016-10-27
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258720 ft
United States

vzecca Posted at 2016-10-27 23:34
Just spoke to B&H today (Thurs 10/27), still listed as "on order".  Cust Service said they were gett ...

I was told basically the same information when I called yesterday (minus the total expected) and was told I would likely be next week as well. I ordered on 10/20 (hoping to squeeze in as they were being ignored for extended holiday) and they said i should be on the tail end of their first shipments.
2016-10-27
Use props
spazzbecker
lvl.2

JUST NOW got off the phone with B&H. I have just been informed that they don't have any date for when they are going to receive the stock for my order that was placed on September 29th... WTF!
2016-10-27
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
United States

spazzbecker Posted at 2016-10-27 23:57
JUST NOW got off the phone with B&H. I have just been informed that they don't have any date for whe ...

I guess I will be calling them back today then.
2016-10-27
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Are these MAVIC ONLY or FLY MORE COMBOS?  I did both on October 9th.  I'll probably need them both hahaha!
2016-10-27
Use props
GalacticTwinkle
lvl.1

United States

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-10-27 12:17
Are these MAVIC ONLY or FLY MORE COMBOS?  I did both on October 9th.  I'll probably need them both h ...
EDIT: To answer the question above, I ordered the Mavic by itself with 2 extra propeller sets and 2 extra batteries.

So I just got off chat a little while ago with B&H. Long story short, I actually talked to two different representatives because I was transferred to the Aerial Imaging Department. Below are the important bits from the chat log.

Just to be clear, I placed a preorder on October 2nd but I was in the general questions chat, so I was trying to be nice.

Question : I was wondering when you are expecting stock of the Mavic Pro from DJI.
.------------Begin Transcript------------.
Jirel M : At the end of October or beginning of November.
Me : Ah. How many preorders do you have? If I were to order now, would it ship when you get that shipment or would I still have to wait?
Jirel M : I don't know how many preorders we have but I was told that if DJI sends all that we ordered then we will be able to fill all of the orders
Jirel M : In other words, if you order now you will get it in the first batch
Me : I see. Which will ship out next week if DJI sends you your whole order?
Jirel M : Yes
Me : I'm assuming you don't know the answer to this, but would it ship out the beginning of the week or more near the end? B&H is awesome and orders only take 2 days to ship to me, so I was just curious.
Jirel M : I am sorry but I have no idea
Me : That's okay. Thank you. I just have one more question.
Me : If I order extra batteries, do you know if those will ship as well?
Jirel M : Yes
Me : And propellers too?
Jirel M : Let me get you over to the Aerial Imaging Department so they can check for you.
Me : Okay!
Adam R : Hello ***** My name is Adam R. How can I help you ?
Me : Hello! As I was just discussing with Jirel, I was wondering if I order the Mavic Pro now if it will ship with your first batch next week. More specifically, if I order an extra battery and extra propellers, will those ship as well?
Adam R : Unfortunately, we don't know when the Props or the Battery will be in to ship. We don't have an expected shipping date. I am sorry.
Me : I see. But you will have the Mavic itself?
Adam R : Yes, but we are getting in a limited quantity. I am not sure if we will get in enough to fulfill all back orders.
Me : I understand! Since I'm here, do you think an order placed on October 2nd will ship?
Adam R : This is not a guarantee, however but that should be in the first batch of being shipped out.
Me : I totally understand.
----------------------------------------------

TLDR;
B&H is, in theory, getting a shipment of Mavic's in next week that will ship next week to MOST preorders. The CS agents I talked to couldn't confirm how many preorders they have, but they think that even if I ordered now I would be in the first batch to ship IF DJI sends them their whole order, which they mentioned. That to me says that they aren't too confident on getting their whole order from DJI.

They will NOT, however, be getting extra parts in it seems. I.E. batteries, propellers, etc. I also emailed them and they said they would contact the manufacturer and get back to me in 2-3 days, so I'll let you know if they say anything different.
2016-10-27
Use props
calvindo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

i ordered one from B&H, Adorama and Bestbuy. Only Bestbuy provided delivery date of 10/30, but we'll see if that happens. The other two stated no delivery date as of yet.
2016-10-27
Use props
Steveyb1
New

I ordered from B&H on Oct 1.  I sent an email inquiry about my order this morning, but so far no reply.

I'm not going to order any extras until my mavic is on its way so I don't somehow hold delivery up.

It sounds like some have been told the shipment comes in next week, and others Oct 31 (Monday).  Hoping both refer to Monday.  If they get them in Monday, think they'll ship Monday? If so, I'm in California, so I'll probably receive on Thursday.

Steve
2016-10-27
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Upgrade to 1-day shipping for about $50.  WELL WORTH IT.  That'll be the most excruciating 3 days once you get the "shipped" email.

AND, it looks like no FLY MORE COMBOS?
2016-10-27
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

Every time I talk to someone at B&H they say something different like they were sold out on day one of pre-orders and now they are telling some of you that if you placed your order in Oct you will ship in the first batch...  I'm about to send an email to them in a minute to see what story I get next.
2016-10-27
Use props
GalacticTwinkle
lvl.1

United States

Steveyb1 Posted at 2016-10-27 13:20
I ordered from B&H on Oct 1.  I sent an email inquiry about my order this morning, but so far no rep ...

By "next week" I am assuming they meant Monday. I asked when specifically next week but they didn't have that information, unfortunately. Because likewise, if they ship by Wednesday I'll still get mine for sure by Friday (I live in upstate New York.) Only time will tell...
2016-10-27
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

I just received this randomly from a Q&A I left on the website.

Hello Eric, my name is Chuck:

We are sorry for the confusion and frustration with the absence of expected availability for the DJI Mavic Pro.

According to our buyer, the Mavic Pro has not shipped yet and I regret you may be seeing information contrary to this online.

DJI has not given us any confirmed delivery date and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  We will update our website when we are certain stock is becoming available ASAP.  
Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

C h u c k   C a p r i o l a
Live Chat and E-Mail Sales Manager
B&H Photo-Video
www.bhphotovideo.com
2016-10-27
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

I received an email response back from B&H and I'm just as much in the dark as ever!  It actually seems like they do not think they will receive anything on the 31st.
Screenshot_20161027-145157.png
2016-10-27
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
United States

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-10-28 05:59
I received an email response back from B&H and I'm just as much in the dark as ever!  It actually se ...

Yup, your's looks just like mine does and I ordered 21 days after you.
2016-10-27
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

I ordered mine on Sept 27 from B&H and received this response from my request yesterday:

Hello Jerry, my name is Blaise:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio. Unfortunately the item you purchased is still on backorder. We will contact the manufacturer for an update of when we expect to have this item in stock. As soon as we receive a response from them, typically within 2-3 days, we will forward this information to you via email. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Blaise
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
2016-10-27
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2016-10-28 07:11
I ordered mine on Sept 27 from B&H and received this response from my request yesterday:

Hello Jerr ...

Most of the response I get from them is cookie cutter copy/paste.
2016-10-27
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
  • >>>

This was my response back from them after asking if there was any time frame because my address changes every 3 weeks (I full-time in an RV)

Yes you are still in line.

We don't have an estimate yet.

I would suggest you reach out to us in 2 weeks to see if we have an estimate for when they will be coming in.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business
2016-10-27
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
  • >>>

Oh and I placed my order on the 30th.
2016-10-27
Use props
Steveyb1
New

United States

Here is the reply I got:
"Hello, my name is Tony P:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

Unfortunately we don't have an expected delivery date at this time for your order as it is currently backordered by the manufacturer.

As soon as we receive it in stock we will promptly ship it to you. Once the order has been shipped we will notify you via e-mail. I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it has caused you.

Unfortunately we do not have the backorder list, so we would not know if you will be included in the first shipment.

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Tony P
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com"

I'm afraid our timing might wind up the same as Best Buy.
2016-10-27
Use props
Steveyb1
New

United States

trance728 Posted at 2016-10-28 08:50
This was my response back from them after asking if there was any time frame because my address chan ...

How long ago did they say that?
2016-10-27
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

If i do not receive either the mavic or some kind of positive communication by November 4th I'm probably going to cancel the order and wait for dji to work out some of the gremlins before I reorder.
2016-10-27
Use props
tracym1471
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1016535 ft

Well that was a good read....could be Monday, could be close to never....probably somewhere in between.    I ordered on 10/10 from B&H and even though I'm reading all these forum posts every day I know full well December is probably when we will be seeing them.
2016-10-27
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

tracym1471 Posted at 2016-10-28 14:00
Well that was a good read....could be Monday, could be close to never....probably somewhere in betwe ...

Yeah it seems like they are saying that they sold out prior to Sept 29th.... Cause I told them my order date and they responded with this "The situation with other dealers is probably they have not yet sold out their original shipment whereas B&H did." So I think it may be a long wait
2016-10-28
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

So the story is the same everywhere with all the resellers.    Basically, unless you are very dense, you must now accept:    the rumors about DJI sending out a handful of shipments to placate the market and stem the controversy so they could claim 'shipping is underway' was correct.   It wasn't a rumor.   We all now wait for the actual production and shipping to begin, and who the hell knows when that will be.   Sounds like closer to December.    This Oct 15th release date was a fraud.
2016-10-28
Use props
baychilla
lvl.2

United States

I received an email from B&H at 0308 PDT that stated the Mavic was still on backorder.  No mention of when they expected to get a shipment in.
2016-10-28
Use props
12345678910Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules