Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Covers
1106 4 2015-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrew_sera.yah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4964587 ft
United States

I was wondering why the extra batteries don't come with the covers the original inspire came with, to use for for flying when under 5 degrees Celcius.
Do you guys use these covers on your batteries?
2015-2-3
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

I used the one set that I got and it does seem to make a difference. I didn't measure it but next time I go out I will make take note of it and get back with this.... And was wondering the same thing. I looked through the boxes of batteries I got back some time ago and was hoping there where some in there lol....

Mike
2015-2-4
Use props
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

What covers ?  Any photos available ?

No covers in my case for batteries.  Is this standard issue ?
2015-2-4
Use props
Thorbjorn
lvl.3

Sweden

See in the papper box were you find your manuals.
2015-2-4
Use props
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Thorbjorn Posted at 2015-2-4 18:32
See in the papper box were you find your manuals.

Thorbjorn,

Thanks for the guidance - found the foam stickers.  Was wondering what they were all about.

So I guess these go on the sides of the battery and cover up the warning messages.  Once on they stay on, but if flying in hot weather you may want to take these off again, then you need new ones as I doubt they would retain adhesion to refix.  

Wonder if you could use them with velcro then use on other batteries !!  Not sure about the heat transfer or if it would even work though !!

2015-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules