LnP_AudioDope
lvl.1

Good Work
2016-10-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your positive feedback and support, please enjoy it and happy flying~
2016-10-27
Use props
fansa97a45d5
New
United States

Just bought the DJI Osmo. Unfortunately, the gimbal lock doesn't lock at the tilt shaft. Is this normal?

Additionally, the firmware will not Install.  What do I do?
2017-1-17
Use props
fans390df207
New

Colombia

I have 50 days without my order being sent, I do not know where to write. I have sent about 10 emails and I have no answers. my order is 017027592658
2017-1-19
Use props
fans390df207
New

Colombia

fans390df207 Posted at 2017-1-19 10:56
I have 50 days without my order being sent, I do not know where to write. I have sent about 10 emails and I have no answers. my order is 017027592658

2017-1-19
Use props
DannyForNina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4281 ft
United States

So far my DJI Support experience is the worst I've ever had. 2 of my emails are just being ignored. Chat support repeats mantra "factory reset and calibrate compass". When I tried to call on the phone, it dropped when I was number 2 in queue twice. On the third time I finally got to speak to someone and they promised to email me a link to open a repair ticket. I never got that email. And only when I contacted DJI Support on Twitter I got an answer to my question. I finally got a repair case opened, but I still haven't received a UPS label to ship my Mavic back, and it's been several hours.

It just feels like DJI is ignoring me. (((
2017-1-19
Use props
adh.inspections
New

United Kingdom

Hi when using my p3 advanced my tablet screen flickers constantly which makes filming impossible tried updating firmware and reseting all setting plus re-calibrating every thing still not sorted out.
2017-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

adh.inspections Posted at 2017-1-22 08:03
Hi when using my p3 advanced my tablet screen flickers constantly which makes filming impossible tried updating firmware and reseting all setting plus re-calibrating every thing still not sorted out.

May I know what mobile device you are using to connect the remote?
The problem only happens to transmission video, and the original footage is fine, right?
Please try another mobile device, also you can delete the app and reinstall it.
2017-1-22
Use props
deepol29
New

Russia

Hello! I have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I have a problem with my drone: When I turn on my drones, it does not check the gimbal... that is, the camera is not looking first down then up.  The camera produces an image on the display, but the suspension does not react to commands wheel. Stabilization does not work. Help me please
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules