Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera locked on a fixed poition
6223 7 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nolan222
lvl.1

United States

Sorry if this has been discussed, but today while flying during my lunch, I couldnt get my camera on my inspire 1 to pan away from a fixed position it was trying to maintain. In otherwords, the camera was locked on a position/object and no matter what height or direction, the camera gimable would adjust to (rotate) to keep locked on that poistion. Did I enable/push something accidently?

Thank you in advance for feedback!

2015-2-4
Use props
Nes
lvl.4

United States

Sounds like you had it set to FPV mode. On the left side of your app you will find the options for your gimbal settings.
2015-2-4
Use props
Nes
lvl.4

United States

Sounds like you had it set to FPV mode. On the left side of your app you will find the options for your gimbal settings.
2015-2-4
Use props
nolan222
lvl.1

United States

@NES: Thank you for the quick reply!
2015-2-4
Use props
Nes
lvl.4

United States

nolan222 Posted at 2015-2-5 03:38
@NES: Thank you for the quick reply!

No problem... Follow this link and go to 7:30 on the video for this specific gimbal setting...

If you have not watched it, its a good over view of the app.

2015-2-4
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably not fpv mode but free mode. FPV mode will still move the craft with the yaw and roll. Free mode will lock the camera at a heading and will hold that heading.
2015-2-4
Use props
nolan222
lvl.1

United States

Just watched the tutorial, I dont know how I missed that. Thank you guys!
2015-2-4
Use props
fansb93fb02a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70925 ft
United Kingdom

Hi my X5s for inspire 2   keeps locking on objects how do I stop camera locking on objects thanks
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules