Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
(DJI p3p) camera delay after minor crash
711 3 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rsgamer
New

After the drone landed on the grass, the grass was not even after all so the drone tipped over with the motors running which caused a 'motor obstructed' warning and hit the camera on impact. The motor obstructed was quickly fixed after having taken care of some grass pieces, however a complication occurred with the camera. After that the camera went distorted, had a lot of delay and basically wasn't clear. At the end of the day, looking into the mistakes, the only mistake left was a camera delay. How can this be fixed? When the drone camera hit the ground, did it break something? Thank you in advance
2016-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about that, maybe something has been damaged when it hit the ground since there is no any issue before that.
Please try to turn off aircraft, unplug pin cables attached to the gimbal, wait for a while and plug in tightly.
Also you could reset camera settings, and try another mobile device.
If still the same case, it would be best to send it in to DJI repair center, then get it evaluated and fixed.
BTW, may I know where is your location?
2016-10-29
Use props
rsgamer
New

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-30 10:00
Sorry to hear about that, maybe something has been damaged when it hit the ground since there is no  ...

Thank you very much. Using another mobile device solved the problem! After all, I do not believe the crash caused any damage. It's working perfectly now
2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rsgamer Posted at 2016-10-30 17:13
Thank you very much. Using another mobile device solved the problem! After all, I do not believe t ...

Great, glad to hear that, please enjoy it.
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules