Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire - Pilot app / Ground Station
1828 2 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samdavis
lvl.1

United States

Any update on when the pilot app will be available?  This is taking entirely way too long.

Any idea when Ground Station (or a way to use waypoints, etc) will be available?

I purchased my inspire based on some options marketed with the new model and have yet to get to experience any.
2015-2-5
Use props
hmerkel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2307995 ft
United States

I wouldnt hold your breath on waiting for the waypoints/ground station.  I dont think its going to be up to DJI, I think the FAA is going to put a halt to flights that go beyond visual range.  DJI has done a great job getting the Inspire 1 out to the public.  If anyone thought that the process was going to error free, they were wrong.  I could be wrong, lets hope so. I have a the ground station on my P2V and have completed some long range flights, there is nothing better than hearing the whiz of the props when it comes back from a mission.
2015-2-5
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

hmerkel@gci.net Posted at 2015-2-6 02:29
I wouldnt hold your breath on waiting for the waypoints/ground station.  I dont think its going to b ...

HI
sorry for question
But now when we fly in IOC mode , if I make a circle in Map ( dji pilot app) , can I fly be sure that my inspire do not goes out of my circle in map, or circle ( with finger) in map ( IOC mode) it's only to have a refermen t , but Inspire can go In and Out my  barriers that I drew on tablets, through pilot app?
Thanks
2015-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules