Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
delivered a wrong articel , still unsolved
883 1 2016-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tlangkabel
New
Flight distance : 407119 ft

Last week in August I ordered a new Remote Control (Adv/Pro) for my Phantom 3 Adv

My credit  card was charged by DJI August 29th

DJI delivered a wrong articel (Phantom Shell) but with a correct delivery slip (Remote Control)

eMail exchange with DJI Sales Support: "Pls send pictures of wrong articel, inner and outer package and delivery slip" - which of course I did

After some waiting and status requests to DJI Sales Support, the wrong item was finally pick up on Friday 16th by TNT without delivery of the correct item

Again, waiting and regular status requests, on October 4th DJI Sales Support wrote "We are pushing our UK warehouse to ship out the correct item and I will advise the tracking to you"

On October 5th DJI Sales Support checked on my correct delivery address, which I confirmed immediately

Since then, waiting and regulary status request, with no answers anymore.

Alternatively I started some conversations with the Online Chat of DJI Sales Support.
Very kind, understanding but completely helpless Chat Agents, they all checked my Support Request, regretted the situation ("this is a tough case") and promised to do something immediately - without any impact until now.
Most interesting answer from one agent: "We have to investigate, discuss and clear up the error with our UK Warehouse frist before we can make the delivery of the correct item"

I'm still waiting for my remote, this is really the most customer hostile experience I had so far.

My next step should be seeing a lawyer, but maybe one of you guys has a hint for an support escalation address/channel.

Rgds
Thomas

2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,Thomas.
Could you please provide me with your ticket number or order number?
I'll help to look into it.
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules