Decal template
37023 33 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stac57
lvl.2

Canada

I want to design my own stickers or wrap for my PH2
Just wondering if there is a template out there I can start with?
Easier if I have the dimentions and all that.

2015-2-5
Use props
SavannahQuad
lvl.2

United States

I was just thinking about deconstructing one and laying it out so I can make my own as well.   I can do this pretty easily I think.  I want a Airborne Ranger theme for mine...  I'm a 48 year old adolescent, what can I say?!
2015-2-5
Use props
perdidoflyer
lvl.2

United States

SavannahQuad Posted at 2015-2-6 07:00
I was just thinking about deconstructing one and laying it out so I can make my own as well.   I can ...

You might check with uavstickers.com...they are pretty friendly and easy to work with.
2015-2-5
Use props
piyushabhaysing
New

India

Hey,

Can you send me the template please?
2015-4-9
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

perdidoflyer Posted at 2015-2-6 07:15
You might check with uavstickers.com...they are pretty friendly and easy to work with.

They do not let you make/design your own decals.  When I asked this question 6 months ago all I got was some weird Ebay sites and even they did not allow custom.  IF you find one let me know because I also want to do this.  Thanks
2015-4-9
Use props
i_anderson
lvl.2

United States

They're a lot more than a simple template, and are $25 a sheet, but there's about a dozen different pieces for the bird and a further 2-3 for the TX. They're really nice quality, and I guess could be traced over if you've got any artistic talent and the vinyl & equipment to print on.

Another talent I don't possess, so I just went with their 'Meltdown' design. They've got ~18 different skins for the P2 IIRC.

Super easy to apply as long as you take your time.

Cheers,
Ianhttp://www.247skins.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=297
2015-4-9
Use props
westley.skillma
New

Guam

SavannahQuad Posted at 2015-2-6 07:00
I was just thinking about deconstructing one and laying it out so I can make my own as well.   I can ...

Savannah, were you able to get a template made for the sticker? I would like to get a copy if you can.
2015-6-28
Use props
sdtag
lvl.2

United States

you will probably end up buying one and scanning it.
Thats what I did for the arm stripes and logo
2015-6-28
Use props
ozagraphics
New

United States

We own a fullservice vinyl and sign business we specialize in wraps and such and I have wrapped many dji phanotms including my own and we do custom designs let me know what you want and we canmake it..The decal kits is 25.00 dollars and that is with full custom graphics and its printed and laminated with quality 3M wrap film.
2015-11-6
Use props
djsm33
lvl.2

ozagraphics Posted at 2015-11-7 04:39
We own a fullservice vinyl and sign business we specialize in wraps and such and I have wrapped many ...

do you do them for the 4 yet
2016-3-23
Use props
and7ey
lvl.1

Russia

who has scanned phantom 3 advanced sticker - could you please share the result? thanks
2016-5-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

and7ey Posted at 2016-5-28 05:37
who has scanned phantom 3 advanced sticker - could you please share the result? thanks

Try here
Scroll down to Phantom waraps/skins
http://phantomhelp.com/Phantom-3-Standard/#Accessories
2016-5-28
Use props
designengine
New

United States

No one has a PDF or line art in Illustrator?    IF someone purchased a sticker set please take a photo looking down on the kit and Ill have one of our graphic designers build an Adobe Illustrator file of it and share it with everyone.

Bart Brejcha
design-engine.com
2016-6-6
Use props
designengine
New

United States

http://design-engine.com/phantom-3-vector-downloads/ Created this PDF this week.  

Bart Brejcha
http://.design-engine.com
2016-6-14
Use props
ondrakulisek
New

Czechia

has anyone template (vector or pdf) for DJI Phantom 4 skin?
2016-6-15
Use props
designengine
New

United States

I updated the link with a better PDF for printing if your interested.   A little stretching still.  http://design-engine.com/phantom-3-vector-downloads/  Enjoy
Bart Brejcha
Design-engine.com

2016-6-29
Use props
sunstarfire4
New

Germany

Here is one I did on AI for the Mavic Pro... same thing, took a photo and redid it in AI, so it is vector.... Feel free to use... Digital Camo
2016-11-20
Use props
ashlandaerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 550725 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been creating dieline cut files and have them for sale for around $5ea  I am charging because it's worth spending the $5 instead of a few hours tracing decals. I have put in the time and have made cut files for the PH2, PH3 and Inspire 1.  
I will have the Mavic & PH4 Cut files very soon.
Shop Here:
http://ashlandaerial.com/shop/
2017-1-11
Use props
Caesium
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44659 ft
United Kingdom

Shame nobody has managed to template the landing gear yet....
2017-1-17
Use props
DanBrown
New

Canada

Anybody found or made one yet?
2017-1-21
Use props
DesertDogDesign
New
United States

ashlandaerial Posted at 2017-1-11 10:33
I have been creating dieline cut files and have them for sale for around $5ea  I am charging because it's worth spending the $5 instead of a few hours tracing decals. I have put in the time and have made cut files for the PH2, PH3 and Inspire 1.  
Shop Here:

I have all the tools and experience I need to re-create these from scratch but BELIEVE ME it's worth the 7 bucks to get these high-quality vectors!  Nicely done Ashland Aerial!
2017-5-24
Use props
fans460527eb
New
Thailand

Hi. Can u please help me. I paid for this template and I don't seem to know how to print them exactly the same size as the mavic. Sorry for being noob
2017-5-25
Use props
MCAOX
New
Japan

hi i just made one cut line in corel draw x6 if anyone need it please send me email address with subject of STICKER . i will send asap
2017-5-30
Use props
ashlandaerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 550725 ft
  • >>>
United States

DesertDogDesign Posted at 2017-5-24 12:57
I have all the tools and experience I need to re-create these from scratch but BELIEVE ME it's worth the 7 bucks to get these high-quality vectors!  Nicely done Ashland Aerial!

Thank You!
2017-8-2
Use props
ZUL BAEE
New

Malaysia

MCAOX Posted at 2017-5-30 00:41
hi i just made one cut line in corel draw x6 if anyone need it please send me email address with subject of STICKER . i will send asap

Hello plz send to me zulfika8847@gmail.com
2017-8-3
Use props
Andik666
New
Indonesia

ashlandaerial Posted at 2017-1-11 10:33
Shop Here:

for dji spark there is a coupon
2017-9-6
Use props
fans40458269
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79613 ft
United States

hi i just made one cut line in corel draw x6 if anyone need it please send me email address with subject of STICKER . i will send asap

Stickers,
if you are still offering to email your CorelDraw file, I'd like to try it out please.  
Thank You

treese@wowography.com
2018-1-24
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

edited post because i asked a question but figured it out and was able to print it with the cricut machine. Now the agony of trying to put it on!
2018-1-26
Use props
fans65862c4b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3747940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well sir my wife just got one of those Cricut Air 2 Machines, and I would like be to get here to make me one of those vinyl doo hickies. Please tell me what I need to do in order obtain the info from you.
2018-1-27
Use props
mcornell
New
Flight distance : 17113 ft
United States

ny300z Posted at 2018-1-26 06:47
edited post because i asked a question but figured it out and was able to print it with the cricut machine. Now the agony of trying to put it on!

Thanks, Wife has one I will def look in to that
2018-2-4
Use props
fansc3a90792
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151270 ft
United Kingdom

Sticker.
Hi, Do you have a template for the phantom 4 pro please?
Thanks and Merry Christmas
2018-12-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

fansc3a90792 Posted at 12-25 03:39
Sticker.
Hi, Do you have a template for the phantom 4 pro please?
Thanks and Merry Christmas

Hi, why not just buy a sticker, or a cool skin?

Anyways, Please start a new thread,.
Ah, as you likely need to address people who are still, here, active on the forum.

RedHotPoker

2018-12-25
Use props
Drone On1
lvl.1
United States

I would be glad to cut a set in any color you wish just pay for materials and shipping I have a enterprise level cutter capable of cutting any material any thickness.
My email is Bigdave@lovetotinker.com that is also my Youtube  channel.
Dave
7$ for any color in normal outdoor vinal $10 for shipping because I ship in a doc tube. But I can get ANY color or texture or pattern just ask for pricing!
2019-4-15
Use props
Glento Beckett
lvl.1

United States

Subject: STICKER
Would you please send me the cutfile!
MY EMAIL IS ineedmore03@gmail.com
Thanks very much!
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules