Osmo Pro Audio Problem - X5 Camera Audio Problem
1038 5 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
r90lAvJzVkSi
lvl.1

Hi,

The audio recording on my Osmo Pro is horrible, my firmware is up to date, I have gone into the settings and tried all kind of combinations, turn on and off Audio, changed different video formats, dismount and mount everything, nothing works. All audio is comes out as if I was playing slow motion of the video, so is delayed, and plays in less than half the speed totally out of sync with the visual, It also has a constant intense noise. Please if someone has some feedback or suggestion I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Alejandro Vergara
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, according to your description, the audio playing speed is only half the speed of the video?  That is definitely not normal.  Please contact DJI via www.dji.com/support and send it in for repair. Thank you.
2016-11-1
Use props
LoganRO
New
Romania

Just to let you know that I had the same issue with audio sync.
I've tested some settings and now is OK.

My SOLUTION:
I shot only on 1080 25fps/50fps or 4k 25fps/50fps.

I hope this will help somebody
2017-5-24
Use props
alenelson25
lvl.1
United States

LoganRO Posted at 2017-5-24 07:05
Just to let you know that I had the same issue with audio sync.
I've tested some settings and now is OK.

Thank you very much, I tried that and it helped but then I installed an update and it fixed the problem completely.
2017-6-16
Use props
alenelson25
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-1 19:11
Hi, according to your description, the audio playing speed is only half the speed of the video?  That is definitely not normal.  Please contact DJI via www.dji.com/support and send it in for repair. Thank you.

Thank you, it got fixed after doing an update.
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

alenelson25 Posted at 2017-6-16 12:07
Thank you, it got fixed after doing an update.

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on shooting. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules