Kudos to DJI Repair Service
1545 10 2015-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael.haws.ya
lvl.2

United States

Sent my gimbal in for repair a few weeks ago and got it back today.   No Charge!!!!!!   

Have yet to fly it andverify that it is in fact fixed but am hopeful :-)

2015-2-6
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Amazing huh?  Despite all the horror stories not everybody's experience is bad.  My first P2V+ started acting up within the first week and ended up in a catastrophic crash.  I had contacted DJI within that week, had a RMA and shipped it off wondering what was going to happen.  I got back a completely different, refurbished P2V+ -- total turnaround from door to door was less than four weeks, no charge!
2015-2-6
Use props
michael.haws.ya
lvl.2

United States

I think we are in the midst of DJI growing pains and that  in the long run more folks will start to feel a little better about DJI
2015-2-6
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Nice to share your good news!
2015-2-7
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I just received an email from DJI saying my one month old phantom 2 was going to be replaced with a refurb also.  Wonder how long it will take them to ship it the six miles to my office?  I hope this is progress.    Looking forward to have two birds to fly.

We have received your unit in our repair department and have inspected the issue. It seems that the craft will need to be fully replaced due to the malfunctions within the craft. We will be providing you with a CRU(certified repair unit). The CRUs are built by our repair team and have been upgraded, calibrated, and flight tested. We were able to repair the gimbal and the gimbal is working correctly again.
Thank you and have a great day!
DJI North America Support

2015-5-8
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

this is unfair!!
2015-5-8
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

the poor service from dji is a sincere let down for a company who has designed and produced some wonderful flying machines.
2015-5-9
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Gotta say, service takes awhile, but my experience with repairs under warranty has been good.
2015-5-10
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Just received info about a week  ago they replaced my gimbal and camera unit. The said they were sorry but packing and shipping was running a couple of week behind. I am in my 9 th week since they started on it, good warranty but they are behind. I should get word of it being shed next week.  Just have to be patient!
2015-5-10
Use props
DWA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3176083 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear!
2015-5-10
Use props
DWA
lvl.2