IOSD Mini problem
1240 2 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c90e8a0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey Guys

I would appreciate some suggestions on solving a problem with the Mini.

I'm using Naza M on a homebuilt Hex' - a Gopro 3+ feeds the Mini and goes out to the Immersion VTX. Everything worked great till the picture and Iosd display started to be intermittent and would blank out for a few seconds and come back. It did after a short time stop all together. I have had one fail on me before and the LED had gone red, so I checked on this unit and it is green blinking LED from power up.

I assumed that there was no data from the GoPro so managed to borrow another used GoPro, still no change. I checked both GoPro's directly to the VTX and the picture transmits out to my remote 10 inch dual diversity screen. Having no access to an 'scope there was no way for me to trace the signal path. Again, assumed the Iosd had failed and bought another new item, that arrived today - still damn well green LED blinking away. Very unhappy!

It may be a coincidence, but it all worked perfectly on 4.02 and the trouble started when I uploaded 4.04. Now, I have installed 4.06 and she flies much better but no OSD.

Any suggestions would be welcomed

Jack

2016-11-2
Use props
fans1c90e8a0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, do you mean you're on firmware version 1.06 for the iOSD? When you say you have no OSD, you only mean the telemetry information and not the live feed itself, correct? Have you checked your VTX cabling going into the iOSD? Have you tried reapplying the firmware? Is your Naza up to date with the latest firmware as well?
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules