Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 16:54
Yes, it is totally incorrect information and I closed the thread. As you can see, orders are shipp ...

KEN, can't DJI just ship the Mavic box to all and the Combo box when available ? It would surely restore trust and buy DJI some time ...
I paid the maximum price and I'm the last to get it ? Patient we are but within the limits.
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

Bart - Mavic (p Posted at 2016-11-8 19:26
Guys - it looks like they're shipping Mavic orders only - Combos will have to wait ! (glad I've orde ...

Yeah, we have to understand the way they ship, as nobody will tell us exactly what the plan is, how this problem is managed and how is our trust rewarded ! ...
DJI, this is more than just product delay, this has grown into a serious brand trust issue. The wrong has been done.
2016-11-8
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Let us just hope we all going to laugh when it all will finish
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Paul's Posted at 2016-11-9 02:28
KEN, can't DJI just ship the Mavic box to all and the Combo box when available ? It would surely r ...

I do not know their shipping logistics, I'm sorry about that.
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 19:52

Thanks KEN. I would not say "their" logistics, but rather "our" logistics, correct ?
All of a sudden it sounds differently..
I agree with you, we don't know much either, who does?
Anyway, thanks for your feedback so far.
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Paul's Posted at 2016-11-9 03:04
Thanks KEN. I would not say "their" logistics, but rather "our" logistics, correct ?
All of a sudd ...

Your welcome, and trust me, I wish I has more info that would ease everyone.
All I have is the Nov 3rd announcement, nothing else.
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 20:14
All I have is the Nov ...

That's too bad. To me this whole thing is a sign of trouble and weakness and I'll not purchase DJI again after this.
In fact, if not shipped this week, I'll ask you to assist with cancelling my order. I don't see a Cancel option in my DJI account.
DJI has my 1500 EUR for 5 or 6 weeks, I believe I've given enough time to DJI to keep my money.
I hope there is a refund system in place. Doubting everything now..
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Paul's Posted at 2016-11-9 03:23
That's too bad. To me this whole thing is a sign of trouble and weakness and I'll not purchase DJI ...

No problem at all, you can cancel by emailing onlinesales@dji.com.
After you cancel if you are having any difficulties then reply to me and I can send a message to see what's happening with your cancellation process.
And to be honest, DJI produces the most advanced aircraft you can purchase for the price point. They have been in business for 10 years and hold the global market share for multirotors by a huge landslide. SO they are not going to go anywhere and just wait until you see the next several products. Each one will be more amazing then the last.
I agree that this Mavic shipping has caused headaches and as it was explained in the announcement, there was a week delay but even more than that it was the sheer number of orders that DJI had and had not expected. I really wish it were different but it's not and I'm sorry about that.
2016-11-8
Use props
fansb2386c96
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3727 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 14:14
All I have is the Nov ...

Ken, I'm confused as to why a post of mine was removed. Perhaps you could give me more information, as I simply extrapolated from what little information is actually available?

Edit: sorry, apparently the reason you gave was "malicious irrigation." I am doubly unsure what that means.
2016-11-8
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

ChicagoPilot Posted at 2016-11-9 01:06
Then explain to me why others are bragging that they got their drones shipped with order date of 1 ...

I have no idea but my order is from the 1st and then this alex guy from the sales chat online tells me that my order is not from the 1st its from the 2nd, you know I have heard stories from these people that is just a way of covering up and I have seen people posting that their order is shipped and from the same day as I order.
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 20:33
No problem at all, you can cancel by emailing .
After you cancel if you are having any difficultie ...

Thanks KEN for the e-mail address for cancellation, I'll let you know. I believe others will use it too, this will "stimulate" and wake DJI up. If still waiting why not waiting with our cash in our accounts ?

Yeah, I see your point, that's why I pre-ordered my Mavic the earliest, but how can the global market leader not expect and not prepare for the demand for a completely new product designed based on marked analysis?
Even I understood this is something else, nice piece of engineering and that will sell big. And I rushed to order it, ready to wait. But time is up.

Products OK, communication a disaster, board must "clean up" in the communication department.
2016-11-8
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-11-8 18:31
Sry about that negative chat with Alex.
But i think you can`t get anything on their words.
I wrote ...

I hope so because your order is much later and the way this alex guy responded is caught red handed lying, How can you say that my order is from the 2nd of Oct when clearly mine is from the 1st of Oct and plus from a much earlier time schedule than yours and it is impossible that mine was order on the 2nd so I did not say a thing and left the chat... I do see that you pay through pay pal I pay with credit card that could be it.
2016-11-8
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Linsenfest Posted at 2016-11-8 17:52
Don´t know why you still pending.
I think your`s should change in the next few hours or 1-2 days  ...

or did you pay with credit card
2016-11-8
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

watuse Posted at 2016-11-8 20:53
or did you pay with credit card

I paid via bank transfer.
2016-11-8
Use props
fansc54a3094
lvl.1

Australia

Yo ken tell your boss to ship to 100 mavics to rise and above in Australia! Thanks in advance
2016-11-8
Use props
fans2d017d84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58340 ft
United Kingdom

I just got this my dealer looks like price are going up as well as delay

Good morning.

I am writing regarding your pre order for the DJI Mavic drone. As you will be aware, the predicted arrival date for stock has now passed, so we have contacted DJI and the official UK importer for an update. They have informed us that there have indeed been delays with launch into the UK and they are now expecting stock to begin to arrive into the country at the very end of November and into the beginning of December. Unfortunately, at this stage, they cannot confirm an exact ship date or how many units will be in each shipment. They have, however, promised that they will keep us updated as soon as the information is released and of course, we will pass this information straight over to yourself.

In the coming days, you may also notice a price increase on the Mavic, which is the result of cost prices of the units increasing. I am pleased, however, to confirm that we are going to honour the initial advertised price when your pre order was placed, so you are completely unaffected by this change.
2016-11-8
Use props
berlib
lvl.3
Flight distance : 550548 ft
France

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-8 19:52

Who knows?!...
2016-11-8
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I sent DJI an email to see if I could get an update on my order which I placed on the 23rd of October with them and at that time of ordering It was showing shipping within November and as of today if ordered are now showing on the website within December!
I understand they are overwelmed with orders
I know they are world leaders in the drone industry
I know that what they have achieved with the Mavic is truly amazing and so is all the  technology that goes into such a small package
I know they could never had really foreseen what demand this has created to this extent

What I don't get is........
They know how many orders they have taken and what dates they took them
They know how many units they can ship per week or per day
So why can't a company who is the world leader in drone manufacturing and development do simple maths!!!!!
Surly it's not.that difficult to give their customers a shipping window of say 2 weeks max not keep them waiting for over a month then tell them only that all orders before November 3 we hope to ship within the next 7 to 8 weeks,

Surly DJI can see the damage this is doing to their company which they could have avoided
I really think it's a shame that they have allowed this to tarnish such a great and amazing product and I hope they get to grips with it sooner rather than later

I will say that DJI should be praised more for producing such a fantastic product and not condemned for getting the release so wrong it just seems a shame and I'm sure and hopeful they can catch up soon and make everyone happy as I will be when I receive mine :-)
2016-11-8
Use props
ClassicoUomo
New
United States

fansbad90a37 Posted at 2016-11-3 12:34
We understood your difficulties, apparently you guys don't want this delay happen.

But you know in ...

how about the orders from oct. 3rd.? can u help me thanks because i need mine before flying to the philippines.

i know that dji is really busy right now with millions of our orders so guys lets just wait and be happy because were waiting for a Real Product and this machines are really different from others Top of the line right now.
2016-11-8
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ClassicoUomo Posted at 2016-11-8 20:57
how about the orders from oct. 3rd.? can u help me thanks because i need mine before flying to the ...

I wouldn't hold your breath... I ordered on 29/09/16 and have been told today that my order "could" ship in another 2 weeks... DJI have been saying that to me for 3 weeks now... I don't believe that most people will see their order this year if they ordered much later than 1st October....
2016-11-8
Use props
fansfe064de7
New

United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-8 16:39
I wouldn't hold your breath... I ordered on 29/09/16 and have been told today that my order "could ...

There's a post on the DJI subreddit that ran through all of the available information from the user-tracked shipping info. Something like 7% of the tracked Fly-More bundles have shipped, and 20% of those that have shipped were ordered after September 30th.
2016-11-8
Use props
ClassicoUomo
New
United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-9 05:39
I wouldn't hold your breath... I ordered on 29/09/16 and have been told today that my order "could ...

Thanks appreciate it Godbless ,. don't forget to Vote Guys Godbless us all.
2016-11-8
Use props
Mastertech512
lvl.1

I know shipping has definitely ramp up. There are some many more people selling on eBay in the last 24 hours and they got it on hand.Some are asking $1600+ for the non combo and $2,000+ for the fly more combo
2016-11-8
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-8 21:39

did you order a combo ? if that would be just a mavic it would be in your hands by now
2016-11-8
Use props
Bart - Mavic (p
lvl.2
United Kingdom

CASE IS VERY SIMPLE - MAVIC ORDERS ONLY (NOT COMBOS) HAVE PRIORITY ( I KNOW IT'S NOT RIGHT ) BUT IT'S TRUE
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

fans13e10c8e Posted at 2016-11-8 22:47
Ken can you cut the platitudes and do something!!!!!!! first come first serve as stated in your anno ...

We can't disagree, can we ? ....
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

fans13e10c8e Posted at 2016-11-8 22:47
Ken can you cut the platitudes and do something!!!!!!! first come first serve as stated in your anno ...

Youtubers got them, "lost" them and got them again in the mean time .... For free ^^
2016-11-8
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

Bart - Mavic (p Posted at 2016-11-8 22:58
CASE IS VERY SIMPLE - MAVIC ORDERS ONLY (NOT COMBOS) HAVE PRIORITY ( I KNOW IT'S NOT RIGHT ) BUT IT' ...

Fly More, Pay More, Wait More .... DJI motto!
2016-11-8
Use props
LFCairo
lvl.1
Ireland

Without my money and without my Mavic... Totally disappointed with DJI. I will not cancel my order and wait patiently but I don't think in buy another thing from DJI again.
Charged in the Pre-order and customers with no idea when will receive the drone and now more 7 or 8 weeks waiting ?? We will receive some benefits for wait so long?? I don't think so...

2016-11-8
Use props
fansfe064de7
New

United States

LFCairo Posted at 2016-11-9 07:32
Without my money and without my Mavic... Totally disappointed with DJI. I will not cancel my order a ...

Well, the prevailing interest rate fora small personal loan of, say, a thousand dollars in the U.S. right now is about 10%. 10% over 2 months on the price of a fly-more combo is nearly $250. Sounds to me like DJI should be preparing to offer those of us that pre-ordered before the October 15th release date free "DJI Refresh" valuing about $200 to make this right, considering they charged up front with no option to defer.
2016-11-8
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.2

scotttaylor Posted at 2016-11-8 22:13
My status was updated to "shipped" today; ordered on 3rd October. I'm in the UK.

Did you order direct or from a reseller like Amazon or Apple UK?
2016-11-8
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.2

warrior200 Posted at 2016-11-9 01:30
I wish someone could tell me if Apple uk have received any mavics.

Not yet, ordered 01/10
2016-11-8
Use props
ChicagoPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 918448 ft
United States

watuse Posted at 2016-11-8 13:45
I have no idea but my order is from the 1st and then this alex guy from the sales chat online tell ...

Another thing that pisses me off about DJI is their chat. There is one normal person "Robert" that was able to give me info about what dates and times of the orders they were shipping when I asked him, but everyone else, kept saying the B.S. answer of "We don't have access to that information" and kick me from chat...
2016-11-8
Use props
fans766ba4c0
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-8
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

fansfe064de7 Posted at 2016-11-8 18:40
Well, the prevailing interest rate fora small personal loan of, say, a thousand dollars in the U.S ...

I think your math is wrong. Assuming the bundle goes for $1300, then the interest at 10% would be $130, that's annually (12 months) divide that by 12.....$130/12 = $10.83 a month. 2 months will cost you $21.67
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Paul's Posted at 2016-11-9 05:59
We can't disagree, can we ? ....

Yes, we do not have to agree, there's nothing wrong with that.
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Paul's Posted at 2016-11-9 06:01
Youtubers got them, "lost" them and got them again in the mean time .... For free ^^

I do not think that is the case for CN.
2016-11-8
Use props
Armiduo
lvl.1

Canada

ClassicoUomo Posted at 2016-11-9 04:57
how about the orders from oct. 3rd.? can u help me thanks because i need mine before flying to the ...

Sorry man I know nothing about it... you can add and check orders for you and others on http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders Good luck!
2016-11-8
Use props
isthisthingon?
lvl.1
United States

fansb2386c96 Posted at 2016-11-8 21:40
The lack of mavic pro bundles shipping leads me to believe that there is a shortage of batteries, or ...

this must be true, I ordered a mavic pro with accessories separate. My mavic shipped and everything else (extra batteries, gimbal cover, charger brick) is "waiting ship" so I assume they are short on batteries.
2016-11-8
Use props
FriskyFrasky
lvl.1

United States

isthisthingon? Posted at 2016-11-9 00:35
this must be true, I ordered a mavic pro with accessories separate. My mavic shipped and everythin ...

When and who did you order through? Just trying to get an idea of who's getting orders shipped. Thanks!
2016-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules