Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

lincbmp Posted at 2017-2-13 10:52
Here it is the 13th, and I still have no update and can't seem to reach anyone.  This is 9 days since the order was confirmed... some have ordered and received their Mavic since my order was confirmed, and most everyone who ordered at that time has at least had it shipped.
Any idea how I can convince DJI to separate my order like they originally said it would be?  I would have definitely just left the extras off had I known they would delay everything by a month!

I suppose im one of the lucky ones that automatically got their order split due to stocking delays on accessories. Speak to chat and have them split the order.
I placed ordered 1-13-17 and im still waiting for the 2 extra batteries. Last week i was told id receive tracking in 3 days, today im told batteries are out of stock. Its such a cluster trying to get concrete info.  
2017-2-14
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

Mavic only not bundle
Ordered: 1/22/17
Confirmed: 1/28/17
Shipped: 2/5/17
Arrived: 2/10/17

Spare battery and car charger
Ordered: 1/22/17
Confirmed 1/28/17
Shipped: has not
Arrived: has not

Contacted DJI today 2/15/17 says its waiting for courier for pick up tracking info should be emailed in 24/48 hours...

Not sure if it motivated them but when i online dji chat i use broken english and keep saying you are number 1 best customer service.. each time they ship right after. Worth a shot. Let me know if the broken english works for you.
2017-2-15
Use props
Gilly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144970 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mine yesterday and just received confirmation of delivery tomorrow so the UK side seems to be working much better!

Quite pleased, I pre-ordered two in Oct and canceled them both. Would have probably received them around now anyway!
2017-2-15
Use props
aqualung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98399 ft
Finland

I ordered a Fly More Combo from a retailer on January 24th, and they refuse to give even estimate on delivery time, only that they have gotten a mere handful of units every few weeks.
From another major retailer's  stock tracking I can see  that DJI has delivered them in total 10 Fly More Combos and 34 Mavic drones since the beginning of 2017. They have probably hundreds of orders waiting.
In the same time DJI store promises 1-3 business day shipping on drones and combos. I've never seen such disregard for major, high-profile retailers.
2017-2-15
Use props
SuperDave42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4003 ft
  • >>>
United States

got mine this morning.  charged and updated .  it's really nice so far
2017-2-15
Use props
Guesty
lvl.1

Australia

Guesty Posted at 2017-2-13 18:13
Another Aussie update, I ordered mine yesterday 13/2/17 1.30pm and by 4.30pm it had the 4 blue dots and changed to shipped.  DJI seems to be the preferred option to order through it you want it without the 6+ weeks wait from resellers

Just received my Mavic via DHL 4 days from time of order to be delivered to my work. Very happy indeed
2017-2-16
Use props
fans5eac0b31
lvl.1

Australia

Mir Posted at 2016-11-2 20:52
I think what it really meant was any order before November 3 will be received sometime in the next 8 weeks

So i ordered mine with a dealer in October and I wont see it until April?

That means ive been waiting 7 months over half a year for my Mavic

By then the Mavic 2 will be out

Dear oh Dear
2017-2-17
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Ken, thanks for the new update. I'm glad to see shipping is a lot faster now. Do you know what this means for people who ordered at third party resellers like Apple? Are stores starting to get more stock?
I hope you have any answers to this, since all we seem to have for this question are replies from other users. Thanks, and have a good day!
2017-2-17
Use props
Blank
lvl.1
United States

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-2-17 04:43
DJI Ken, thanks for the new update. I'm glad to see shipping is a lot faster now. Do you know what this means for people who ordered at third party resellers like Apple? Are stores starting to get more stock?
I hope you have any answers to this, since all we seem to have for this question are replies from other users. Thanks, and have a good day!

Agree. Many of us just want to know when resellers are to expect stock. I'm into month #2 waiting on my Mavic from Apple.
There has been no communication to this other than, "just reorder direct on DJI.com".  That's not an acceptable answer and does not address the question being asked.
2017-2-17
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

fans5eac0b31 Posted at 2017-2-17 02:49
So i ordered mine with a dealer in October and I wont see it until April?

That means ive been waiting 7 months over half a year for my Mavic

That sounds like an issue with your dealer and not DJI.  I ordered directly from DJI in October, too.  It took nearly two (2) months, but I did finally get my Mavic.  I think others who ordered at about the same time have reported similar results.

Perhaps you can cancel your order with your dealer and re-order directly.  I'm not trying to promote direct ordering from DJI over a locally-owned business... just looking for ways for folks to get their orders fulfilled faster.
2017-2-17
Use props
fansd199e20f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88301 ft
  • >>>
United States

Purchased Thursday from the DJI store and received today. Fast in my opinion considering it came from China.
2017-2-17
Use props
Britvolante
New
Flight distance : 52241 ft
Argentina

Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I am new here. I am feeling very lucky as I ordered my Mavic 2 days ago and it arrived this afternoon. On the downside I am away and cannot try it out for another month.  Still, I am happy it arrived so quickly!
2017-2-17
Use props
detectiveddubs
New
United States

DJI is pretty spot on with the delivery times. Although a little too fast. I ordered my Mavic and extra battery on 2/8, it was supposed to arrive Monday 2/20. Instead, it arrived today while no one was home! Now it's sitting in limbo and Fedex will try again on Monday. Damn their speediness... I would have worked from home today If I knew they'd be arriving early.

Can't wait to finally get my hands on it.

2017-2-17
Use props
fansead5a46f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14032 ft
United States

Ordered last Thursday and still nothing! Wtf DJI
2017-2-17
Use props
aesculus
lvl.1
United States

I can attest to the speedier shipping times.  I ordered mine with the fly more combo on Sunday Feb 12 (when the website said shipping times were 3 to 5 days) and my wife told me it arrived today (Friday), a full three days sooner than Fed Ex promised.  I haven't been home to open it yet but I'm super excited!
2017-2-17
Use props
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the update.
Been waiting on batteries for a month and was told via chat they were out of stock on Tuesday this week. Today i see the ETA for shipping has dropped from 10-20  to 10-15 days via product page.
Can you provide any insight on when i can expect this stuff or should i keep bugging dji chat?
2017-2-17
Use props
RexPelazzi
lvl.1
Mexico

just yesterday i get my extra propellers in a 7x7x7 box (LOL!) i think it's a little big box for a very little propellers.
well, i got the propellers and the mavic tracking number apparently. if i count the days since the 4th blue dot are 9 days.
SO, i can say DJI just accomplish what they said (the only one annoying issue is the longest time for confirm the payment by paypal)
2017-2-17
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

that's great with the new 1-3 business days, i curious where in the USA it's coming out from? I'm in the midwest.
2017-2-17
Use props
rclendaniel
lvl.1

United States

So I received my Mavic in January and my extra battery is still pending. I was just wondering when the spare batteries were shipping.
2017-2-18
Use props
fans730c66e4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21519 ft
United States

hey everyone.

so i ordered on the 16th of feb seeing as how a couple of days ago the estimated shipping time become 1-3 days.

i chatted with dji today and sent them an email asking when my order would ship out of curiosity.

they told me it would take until march 10th to ship.
pretty upset
2017-2-18
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

^^^^

i hope it's not that long, i placed my order on Friday because I saw 1-3 days. i would not be happy if it's not true and only use to get more orders?
2017-2-18
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

Guesty Posted at 2017-2-16 19:50
Just received my Mavic via DHL 4 days from time of order to be delivered to my work. Very happy indeed

Where did you order it from
2017-2-18
Use props
STST
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734882 ft
Israel

Order placed & Payment Review |February 08 - 15:45
3 Dot |February 10 - 10:40
Dot 4 Number and Tracking number | 10 February - 16:17
DHL ready to deliver |February -12

Singpore.
2017-2-18
Use props
iamSteve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31519 ft
United Kingdom

Guess I am one of the lucky ones in the UK.  Purchased from the DJI store on the 16th Feb and received on the 17th Feb, can't ask for more than that.
2017-2-19
Use props
HappenstanceUK
New

Sweden

I ordered mine on 17th Feb. Was charged that day so I'm hoping it will be shipped Monday....if I'm lucky!
2017-2-19
Use props
fans44e600aa
lvl.3

United States

Big mixed bag on deliveries still.. I'll pass until its 100% guaranteed in stock..  pretty disappointed in the marketing on this drone..  
2017-2-19
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

fans44e600aa Posted at 2017-2-19 06:51
Big mixed bag on deliveries still.. I'll pass until its 100% guaranteed in stock..  pretty disappointed in the marketing on this drone..

not the marketing, more like the operations/logistics is a little to be desired
2017-2-19
Use props
aesculus
lvl.1
United States

armoredsaint Posted at 2017-2-17 19:11
that's great with the new 1-3 business days, i curious where in the USA it's coming out from? I'm in the midwest.

I don't know about everybody else, but mine shipped directly from Shenzhen on 2/15 and it was in my hands on 2/17.  I'm in central Ohio.
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI IJD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21519 ft
United States

2 days is impressive. i wouldnt be upset about having to wait if it didnt say 1-3 days on the website. as it stands ill be waiting almost a month
2017-2-19
Use props
Estee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansead5a46f Posted at 2017-2-17 11:35
Ordered last Thursday and still nothing! Wtf DJI

Same here, ordered mine on the 7th Feb after DJI advertised the "updated" delivery dates, still not as bad as others though , but p1sh poor service!
2017-2-20
Use props
Gagaryn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6447 ft
United Kingdom

Mine was delivered exactly 29 hours and 3 minutes after placing my order. I wonder if that's a record? :-)
2017-2-20
Use props
fansb4b80f5d
New

United States

Has anyone received an email from DJI requesting photos of card used in online purchase (front and back) as well as proof of identification??
Cue fraud bells. Cant seem to find anything on the forums either? HELP! My order status has been on the 2nd blue dot for a week now.
2017-2-20
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

Well, I guess heres to good luck, placed my order yesterday (Feb 19) hoping for the quick and timely delivery times that some others have been reporting.  
2017-2-20
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

I ordered the Mavic only on Thursday (2/16) with an estimated time of 3-5 days and then received the email (2/17) stating 1-3 day delivery time. Talked to DJI Chat Support today and was told the Mavic is out of stock thus delaying shipments.
2017-2-20
Use props
HappenstanceUK
New

United Kingdom

Just had a text from DPD saying mine is due for delivery tomorrow. Ordered mine on 17th Feb.
2017-2-20
Use props
monkeyblue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29787 ft
United Kingdom

Whoop placed an order yesterday morning got the DPD alert today saying its being delivered tomorrow (21st)
2017-2-20
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

monkeyblue Posted at 2017-2-20 07:17
Whoop placed an order yesterday morning got the DPD alert today saying its being delivered tomorrow (21st)

Are you in the United States?
2017-2-20
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

His info says UK
2017-2-20
Use props
monkeyblue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29787 ft
United Kingdom

I'm in the UK
2017-2-20
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

Ordered mine through DJI yesterday, 2/19, order currently pending.  Can't wait to see "shipped" status!
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules