Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

Mavic Driver Posted at 2017-2-24 18:46
My hopes of a quicker than estimated delivery time went out the window... Just got a message from Fedex that my package has been pushed back from Wed 3/1 to Thurs 3/2! WTF- How does that happen? it shipped Yesturday (Thursday) from CA and is going to take a week to reach NC. Wish it had shipped from China.

Yep. Although mine luckily didn't get pushed back another day, it didn't move up from the 3/1 date. It's slowly (and painfully) making it's way across the continental US. The last update shows it's in Aurora, UT. It is kinda funny that the one's shipping from China are getting to homes faster, simply because they automatically need to go air.  I think my next strategy is to contact the driver directly and ask him to fly my drone to my house. I think it may be faster that way. lol
2017-2-25
Use props
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-24 18:52
WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES DO YOU LIVE? MINE IS COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE AND FED EX TRACKING SAYS IT WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY THE 1ST. IM IN OHIO

I'm in Northern KY (close enough that I actually work in Ohio). I'm guessing ours are on the same truck. Last check showed it in Aurora, UT. Most of my accessories will be here today. Maybe I can pretend fly my spare batteries around the house and make buzzing sounds. I'm sure my wife and kids would enjoy that!
2017-2-25
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222438 ft
United States

Got a hold of FedEx and found out why.  Although it was ordered on Monday the 20th and the shipping information sent to FedEx Thursday afternoon (2:30), the package wasn't actually dropped at the Carson facility until Thursday at midnight. It's sat in Carson for almost a day until 8:30 last night when it departed.

If it wasn't for the fact my first Mavic was ordered the first week in December and I've experienced countless delays, I'd have more patience. However, this is not DJI's first rodeo and this entire debacle of how they've has handled this product is utterly disappointing. I hope my issues with this company have ended here and once I get the unit, it performs as expected.  I better delete my account and not read the "issues"  threads.
2017-2-25
Use props
simis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405102 ft
Latvia

lekstugan Posted at 2017-2-25 02:55
Ordered 9th of February. 4th bubble shipped status 24th.. still no tracking email yet.. live in Sweden

I'm in a same boat, looks like Europe is been ripped off a bit
2017-2-25
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

Zorker Posted at 2017-2-25 06:26
I'm in Northern KY (close enough that I actually work in Ohio). I'm guessing ours are on the same truck. Last check showed it in Aurora, UT. Most of my accessories will be here today. Maybe I can pretend fly my spare batteries around the house and make buzzing sounds. I'm sure my wife and kids would enjoy that!

my last check showed:
9:12 am        In transit                DEPEW, OK
2017-2-25
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

Seems as if all of ours are on that same truck lol  Last update showed it in Salina, UT for me.  Still has a ways to go before it hits NY!
2017-2-25
Use props
fans61485859
lvl.1
France

lekstugan Posted at 2017-2-25 02:55
Ordered 9th of February. 4th bubble shipped status 24th.. still no tracking email yet.. live in Sweden

Same here. Must be in the same shipment...
2017-2-25
Use props
dbsanders
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450338 ft
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-24 18:52
WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES DO YOU LIVE? MINE IS COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE AND FED EX TRACKING SAYS IT WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY THE 1ST. IM IN OHIO

I am in Orange County, so UPS ground from Torrance is just 2 days.
2017-2-25
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

FEDEX WONT LET ME PICK UP MY MAVIC AT A FEDEX LOCATION. I just checked FEDEX tracking and it says that my Mavic is in Illinois 5 hours away from where i live here in ohio. but scheduled delivery is not until Wednesday march 1st. I called fedex to see iof i could just pick up my mavic at a fedex location and they said it had to be delivered to my home and that only the shipper could change this requirment. Anyone else have this happen and is there a way to contact dji to change it .
2017-2-25
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

simis Posted at 2017-2-25 07:01
I'm in a same boat, looks like Europe is been ripped off a bit

I think so too. Not only orders directly from DJI, but also retailers. I often see messages saying that Best Buy and Amazon (US, CA) have stock. Here in Europe there are still tons of unfulfilled orders from resellers. But at the same time some stores do have stock which has not been pre-ordered, while other stores have pre-orders dating back to October and which are still unfulfilled. I think that the few stock that moves to Europe also needs to go to stores which have way more pre-orders than to stores who do not have any pre-orders left.
I am waiting since 16 January for my pre-order, and still no movement. I could buy from another store that has stock, but that means I won't get the big discount I can get here...
2017-2-26
Use props
Heineken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4755367 ft
Sweden

Order from a reseller  in mid oktober canceld and Place order from dji on 21/2-17  payment taken from cc  22/2, 4 shipping dot  24. no tracking  number yet.
2017-2-26
Use props
MGenki86
New

France

fans61485859 Posted at 2017-2-23 04:17
Il semblerait que les livraisons pour le continent europeen parte du Royaume Unis. Et que le R-U, n'est pas de stock...
Je suis a Annecy, et c'est le même problème... (commandé le 13 fevrier)

Oui c'est tout à fait sa j'habite en poitout-charentes et il vienne de me dire que je serais livré que le 13 mars, mavic commandé le 6 février
2017-2-26
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-25 21:07
FEDEX WONT LET ME PICK UP MY MAVIC AT A FEDEX LOCATION. I just checked FEDEX tracking and it says that my Mavic is in Illinois 5 hours away from where i live here in ohio. but scheduled delivery is not until Wednesday march 1st. I called fedex to see iof i could just pick up my mavic at a fedex location and they said it had to be delivered to my home and that only the shipper could change this requirment. Anyone else have this happen and is there a way to contact dji to change it .

Since I won't be home when the package is scheduled to arrive since I'll be at work, I contacted DJI to see if they could activate the option to redirect it to a FedEx location. FedEx stated the shipper is the only one who can do this. Below is their response.

[table=98%]
[tr][td]

Store agent (DJI)

Feb 25, 17:01 CST

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.

I am delighted to assist you with.

2017-2-26
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
United States

According to our agreement with FedEx on the shipping service, FedEx will re-try three times when they fail to deliver with direct signature.
As we are unable to change shipping address once orders are shipped and your order has been shipped via FedEx, we strongly recommend you contacting local FedEx when they call you and try to deliver your package.
Your understanding and help are much appreciated.

Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team
2017-2-26
Use props
Judge247
New

United Kingdom

My Mavic took about 6 weeks to arrive, I live in the UK and ordered direct from DJI.
2017-2-26
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I ordered mine from Amazon on December 20, with an open ship date.  Amazon sent me 10 ship notices saying it would be shipped within a day or two throughout January and February.  I finally wrote an e-mail to their Washington state Customer Service department in early February.  I got a very curt reply stating that my Mavic was scheduled for shipment in mid-March.  2 days later I received an actual USPS tracking number.  My Fly More package was delivered February 11.
2017-2-26
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

Mavic Driver Posted at 2017-2-26 04:21
According to our agreement with FedEx on the shipping service, FedEx will re-try three times when they fail to deliver with direct signature.
As we are unable to change shipping address once orders are shipped and your order has been shipped via FedEx, we strongly recommend you contacting local FedEx when they call you and try to deliver your package.
Your understanding and help are much appreciated.

To be clear Im not complaining........But Seriously
This should be noted when you order. A signature required DEFINITELY ! but you should be able to have the package held at a FEDEX Location in case you cant be Home. Which is more secure Have a package delivered to a work place where anyone can sign for it, or have the actual person come in with a ID and pick it up. There was a case i read on here where someone had a mavic delivered to there workplace and apparently it turned out an employee had given them the small box off props and not the actual bigger box with the mavic in it, and they were on here causing quite a stir going back and forth with members and a DJI rep.
2017-2-26
Use props
malcolve
New

Philippines

Hi guys,

I am interested in buying mavic pro.

But upon checking comparison with go pro karma, the camera quality is better than dji base on the review found online.

Can someone please enlighten me whether or not the camera of mavic pro is upgradable or something we can do it to make it better?
2017-2-26
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286900 ft
Greece

Almost 4 days after the 4th shipping dot and still no tracking number.So, is the Mavic really shipped or is it just "shipped" here in Europe in order for DJI to stop our complaints?
2017-2-26
Use props
Prames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87195 ft
Germany

Johnny21 Posted at 2017-2-26 21:32
Almost 4 days after the 4th shipping dot and still no tracking number.So, is the Mavic really shipped or is it just "shipped" here in Europe in order for DJI to stop our complaints?

Same here. Shipping Bubble since 4 days and no tracking number yet for DHL Germany.
2017-2-26
Use props
fans6c522b26
lvl.2

Germany

Prames Posted at 2017-2-26 22:47
Same here. Shipping Bubble since 4 days and no tracking number yet for DHL Germany.

The same here. Ordered on 2/17. 4th bubble for 4 days now. But the DJI Live Chat told me last week, shipping date will be 2/27. that's today. We will see :-)
2017-2-26
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Greece

fans6c522b26 Posted at 2017-2-26 23:06
The same here. Ordered on 2/17. 4th bubble for 4 days now. But the DJI Live Chat told me last week, shipping date will be 2/27. that's today. We will see :-)

Never trust DJI live chat
2017-2-26
Use props
fansa97643e9
New

Hong Kong

Update - After communication via email end of last week, the order was split, shipped today with ETA tomorrow.
2017-2-27
Use props
lekstugan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50390 ft
Sweden

fans6c522b26 Posted at 2017-2-26 23:06

Got shipping info on sms right now! It got shipped from London today! Hopefully be in Sweden tomorrow or Wednesday!
2017-2-27
Use props
simis
lvl.4
Latvia

lekstugan Posted at 2017-2-27 00:14
Got shipping info on sms right now! It got shipped from London today!  Hopefully be in Sweden tomorrow or Wednesday!

Nothing yet.........
2017-2-27
Use props
fans61485859
lvl.1
Switzerland

lekstugan Posted at 2017-2-27 00:14
Got shipping info on sms right now! It got shipped from London today!  Hopefully be in Sweden tomorrow or Wednesday!

Pics or never happen !
2017-2-27
Use props
fans919252be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 892 ft
Italy

Don't joke! Don't belive to this message!
2017-2-27
Use props
fans919252be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 892 ft
Italy

fans919252be Posted at 2017-2-27 04:33
Don't joke! Don't belive to this message!

They lie! We must find a way to warn everybody out there that they belive in respect for the customers. The big deal is that they take the money before delivery and if you consider how many orders here we are talking about possible fraud!
2017-2-27
Use props
lekstugan
lvl.2
Sweden

fans61485859 Posted at 2017-2-27 04:05
Pics or never happen !

Got some proof..
2017-2-27
Use props
lekstugan
lvl.2
Sweden

2017-2-27
Use props
Heineken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4755367 ft
Sweden

Uppdate got the tracking no today still no delivery time.
20170227_154329.png
2017-2-27
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Greece

Anyone outside Sweden got a tracking number?
2017-2-27
Use props
fans6c522b26
lvl.2

Germany

Johnny21 Posted at 2017-2-27 07:13

Still waiting :-) But "Online Chat" told me again, that it is supposed to be shipped today from the warehouse in UK...
2017-2-27
Use props
fans6c522b26
lvl.2

Germany

Johnny21 Posted at 2017-2-27 07:13

It´s like the president told us: Look at Sweden... Look what´s happening in Sweden...
2017-2-27
Use props
Sparx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87195 ft
Germany

fans6c522b26 Posted at 2017-2-27 07:23
It´s like the president told us: Look at Sweden... Look what´s happening in Sweden...

Haha.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for my tracking number too {:4_157:}
2017-2-27
Use props
Adinfinitum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603816 ft
Netherlands

It's not meeting European standard. But hey, it's a Chinese company. I am sure people work hard in China and that the "shipment within 3 ~5 businessday's" is correct in most cases when ordered in the DJI Store. I think DJI means with "shipment within 3 ~5 businessday's", the shipment FROM THE FACTORY as they must have reliable information available from their factory. More important is how DJI has arranged their shipment chain AFTER the factory because this seems to be the biggest time consuming factor now. So this difference causes customers to complain, as their understanding of 3-5 businessday's of shipment is different from what DJI sticks up to. I guess DJI heard from their factory that the throughput is 5 businessday's, so they directly start communicating this. But that is not what the customer experiences! This causes a difference and it causes customers to complain. Could this be a suitable theory?
2017-2-27
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Hey guys.   I have a friend thinking of buying a Mavic.   The DJI store claims they ship 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.    Is this correct or is it longer?
2017-2-27
Use props
simis
lvl.4
Latvia

NomadRT Posted at 2017-2-27 07:51
Hey guys.   I have a friend thinking of buying a Mavic.   The DJI store claims they ship 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.    Is this correct or is it longer?

You have to wait for tracking number 1-3 business days
2017-2-27
Use props
fansaf7d29be
New
Croatia

Shipped dot turned blue 24/02 and still did not get shipped. Agent via live chat told me that it is waiting courier pickup.
2017-2-27
Use props
simis
lvl.4
Latvia

NomadRT Posted at 2017-2-27 07:51

In US you should be fine, in Europe it is 7-12 business days for now.
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules