Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
282725 7070 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
henr7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284281 ft
Germany

I can confirm shipping time of 3 business days. Ordered Sat 11th of March. Package received yesterday 15th.
2017-3-16
Use props
Emi27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222805 ft
Netherlands

MAVIC PRO received, finally.

Ordered on 24th January, from a Netherlands shop.
Received on 15th March.

Almost 2 months. Quite long but is good that I waited, because I could benefit from the shop discount.
Had the first flight yesterday and first impression, really cool machine!

Now, I have a question for you guys, how often to calibrate the compass? I never did, because in the instructions it's says to do it when the app asks to do it.
2017-3-16
Use props
Metabo
lvl.1

Germany

I have waited for Fly More Combo now for 3.5 months (ordered from a shop in Switzerland). Still no drone. I love DJI they are the best! It seems that the orders are fulfilled in alphabetical order. Sucks if you're in Zambia or Zimbabwe. {:4_177:}
2017-3-16
Use props
kaeri
lvl.1
Japan

I ordered a "Fly More Combo" from the US site, with no additional accessories, on the 10th of this month and it's still in payment confirmation.  From when I ordered up until now, the website has stated 1-3 business days, along with this latest update.  I tried live chat, but they don't seem to be able to tell me much other than that there is still warehouse shortages.
2017-3-16
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

henr7 Posted at 2017-3-16 02:53
I can confirm shipping time of 3 business days. Ordered Sat 11th of March. Package received yesterday 15th.

Sooooo Lucky henr7! Ordered my DJI Mavic Pro on the 2nd, shipment order confirmation was sent 3rd for a March 7th delivery. Still no package, tonight's date is March 16th and I'm still waiting.
2017-3-16
Use props
SPOT01
Flight distance : 21788 ft
United Kingdom

Range30 Posted at 2017-3-16 21:21
Sooooo Lucky henr7! Ordered my DJI Mavic Pro on the 2nd, shipment order confirmation was sent 3rd for a March 7th delivery. Still no package, tonight's date is March 16th and I'm still waiting.

I placed my flymore order on Tuesday 14th March at roughly 2 p.m. and receipt was midday on the 16th, I'm UK based
2017-3-17
Use props
Double Tap
New

United States

I have nothing to complain about so far, ordered my drone two weeks ago after reading average ship times.  I ordered the fly more combo with a extra set of props. According to shipping info my drone will be here Monday.  I'm impressed that it came across the pond so fast.
2017-3-17
Use props
Double Tap
New

United States

It will take 14 day to get my mavic. Checked shipping info and my drone is a day away from delivery. Unfortunately going into the weekend FedEx won't deliver tell Monday.  I'm impressed on how fast my mavic made it here from China.  Thanks Dji
2017-3-17
Use props
Erick Bruce
lvl.1
United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2016-11-2 21:57
I have a nice answer for you

[view_image]

Was just at the Local Best Buy in Davie Florida... It looked like the Drone isle was attacked! Just about identical to this photo...uggh!
2017-3-17
Use props
Erick Bruce
lvl.1
United States

Are Mavic's in stock as of 3/17/17 with DJI online store??
2017-3-17
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
United States

Double Tap Posted at 2017-3-17 07:06
It will take 14 day to get my mavic. Checked shipping info and my drone is a day away from delivery. Unfortunately going into the weekend FedEx won't deliver tell Monday.  I'm impressed on how fast my mavic made it here from China.  Thanks Dji

Double Tap, that's awesome that your DJI order will be delivered to your home. What part of US are you from? I reside in concord, ca (near oakland, ca) which is really confusing since my order was shipped from their DJI warehouse (carson, ca) on March 3rd (LA county). My DJI order was at my local fedex location (March 7th on a FEDEX vehicle ready for delivery to my home) then suddenly FEDEX tracking halted. No further fedex scanning so I filed a FEDEX Trace with FEDEX to later find on March 13th, that my DJI order was recalled (on March 7th day of delivery) back to DJI (Carson, CA) and the tracking number was updated to a NEW tracking number which explains why I didn't know where my DJI package was. This information was confirmed by FEDEX and I'm still awaiting to understand why DJI recalled my package? I get different stories each time from DJI on to why my package was recalled. Stories, from not enough inventory, which is strange, to DJI online chat, not understanding why I didn't get all of my ITEMS since my order tracking number says "received" when in fact it was recalled and "received" back to DJI (carson, ca), because my order confirmation on March 3rd verified what was in the 2 separate orders.

In package 1- Mavic Pro fly-more combo, an extra intelligent battery, a remote controller monitor hood, care refresh (care refresh confirmation was supplied online not actually an item in this order)

Package 2- battery charging hub.

My order was being shipped in 2 separate packages which DJI did which was fine. The only package I received was my battery charger (package 2) which shipped march 8th (from Carson, CA) and was delivered to my residence (Concord, CA) March 10th.

Still no package 1 (DJI Mavic Pro fly more combo, controller hood and an extra battery). Online sales still hasn't given me a straight forward answer when all they need to do is verify all this my calling fedex and give them my FEDEX TRACE case ID or by simply looking in their system server to confirm all this nonsense and reship my order that i've been waiting for for some time now. It's frustrating! Always someone from DJI support telling me they'll ESCALATE my case to the proper department after they've already told me days ago that my case was already escalated. It's like going around in circles after first contacting them last week about this matter using online chat and via email. How many escalated departments does DJI have when in reality my case has been sitting in the online sales department for a while now still active. Either DJI support training needs to improve by giving all support techs real-time updated information on DJI users and their purchase products instead of passing US along from department to department or there isn't enough DJI employees to help support these after purchase issues. I appreciate all the help the DJI Forum moderators are doing for us all by trying to resolve issues  we have. They should give you all raises because the help you provide is better than the online chat feature at times.
2017-3-18
Use props
fansd8b3cd69
New

Australia

How about shipping between 7-10 days ?, for my replacement mavic I'm now being told 25 days are you kidding not happy DJI
2017-3-21
Use props
fansd8b3cd69
New

Australia

My replacement mavic is well overdue it's been over 10 days and I'm being told 25, that's unacceptable as the DJI site still shows 7-10
2017-3-21
Use props
fans4b5f20e7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158770 ft
United States

I ordered the Fly More Combo last night. Anyone have a guess when I might have it in hand? (I live in Allentown , PA)
2017-3-21
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Emi27 Posted at 2017-3-16 04:04
MAVIC PRO received, finally.

Ordered on 24th January, from a Netherlands shop.

Well to answer your question. I did a calibration on everything that could or should be calibrated when I first got mine. One never knows what happens during shipping. I won't calibrate anything again unless I am prompted to by the GO app.
2017-3-22
Use props
fans6234219a
lvl.4
Switzerland

Order Number:  0410389003254

got the 4th blue dot "shipped" this morning. When will I get the tracking number?
2017-3-23
Use props
BlackDragon
lvl.4
Switzerland

Update: got my tracking number today. ETA 03/27/2017
2017-3-24
Use props
AndyCrom
New

Ireland

Finally!

Today I've been told I shall get my Mavic combo order on Monday!

Total wait:90 days (I hope!)
Purchase method: Reseller, Jessops UK
2017-3-25
Use props
dronecrone
New

United Kingdom

Ordered the DJI Mavic Pro Fly Combo from WEX Photographic first week of March, shown as backordered since.  Rang them earlier in the week and they told me that I'm about 100 in the queue of nearly 150 backorders and they are receiving a couple of bundles in each delivery, without any consistency or information from DJI about future deliveries.  At position 100 it might take me into 2018 until I get my order fulfilled....
2017-3-26
Use props
BlackDwarf
lvl.1
Austria

Ordered Weds 22/03, "Authorized" 23/03, still showing as "Authorized". Ordered the Fly More Combo & Refresh, extra battery, 2x extra props & sun hood, some of which had 20+ days but the Mavic and battery said 7-11 days. Really want it so I'm hoping it's quicker. Based in UK.
2017-3-27
Use props
fansd255fa02
New
United States

I ordered my Mavic on 3/16, received it on 3/23, no hiccups, everything arrived as expected, including the Fly More Combo. Rock & roll!
2017-3-27
Use props
BlackDwarf
lvl.1
United Kingdom

BlackDwarf Posted at 2017-3-27 06:37
Ordered Weds 22/03, "Authorized" 23/03, still showing as "Authorized". Ordered the Fly More Combo & Refresh, extra battery, 2x extra props & sun hood, some of which had 20+ days but the Mavic and battery said 7-11 days. Really want it so I'm hoping it's quicker. Based in UK.

Spoke to an  web agent not long after posting this who confirmed the entire order was going to be waiting on the longest lead-time items even though an agent said on Friday they'd separate the delivery of items! Could have had the combo by now if I'd ordered it separate from the accessories! Pretty annoyed...
2017-3-27
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
United States

Still awaiting my DJI order from Carson, CA (Southern California). I live in Concord, CA (Northern California). Been waiting since March 7th after shipping confirmation was made March 3rd. Still frustrated.
2017-3-27
Use props
BlackDragon
lvl.4
Switzerland

Finally got mine today 28/03. Well, i could have it yesterday but I was not at home. So 4 days between order and delivey Sat/Sun included.
2017-3-28
Use props
Emi27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222805 ft
Netherlands

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2017-3-22 15:56
Well to answer your question. I did a calibration on everything that could or should be calibrated when I first got mine. One never knows what happens during shipping. I won't calibrate anything again unless I am prompted to by the GO app.

Cool! I think I will do the same. Thanks.
2017-3-28
Use props
les-drones.com
lvl.1
France

Hi,  I just received my DJI Mavic Pro and just tested it here, shipping was 3 days long (not counting saturday and sunday) so it's pretty Good !
2017-3-29
Use props
Robcio
New
Flight distance : 15804 ft
Japan

Ordered a Mavic Pro fly more combo on the 27th of March. I contacted online support for information on shipping and the response i got is that the Mavic Pro is now in stock but need to wait 11 more days for the courier to pick it up.

I dont buy this lame response.

If it was in stock i would expect it to be shipped in 1 or 2 days.
2017-3-29
Use props
Caver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132221 ft
Australia

Spare a thought for us in Australia.  Drone ordered in October, 2016 and it arrived this week!  March, 2017.

Now to get out and fly!
2017-3-29
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90702 ft
United States

Abaco305 Posted at 2016-11-2 21:43
Could have been a bit more specific on shipping. 7-8 weeks for orders placed in the last 38 days(they will do their best). Ordered beginning of October  and my order info is  t he same as someone who ordered a month later...... but they did give  specific  excuses  for being late. Though we can't complain because technically this is an update. The good news is next time I decide to spend thousands on a drone, the order process might be better . I would have been a lot happier if they said we expect to ship out X amount of mavics in the next week or two.

DJI is the worse customer service ever. Only focus on sells not customers. 2  1/2 waiting to get my drone back!!
2017-3-30
Use props
fans7f128028
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My Mavic was in Fedex hands within 24 hours of me entering my credit card number.  I'm happy with that.
2017-4-2
Use props
srg
lvl.1
United States

Ordered from Dell (had a gift card to use) on 15 March. Allegedly I'll have it by 4/10 but the original estimate was 24 March so the wait has not been fun…
2017-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules