Commercial Support
786 3 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Osprey Aerial
lvl.2

Canada

I have a small fleet of DJI Phantoms, my experience with support has been absolutely painful.
Aircraft 1 - Sent back 4 times for GPS/Compass errors, finally replaced with a new aircraft on the 4th time.  
Aircraft 2 - Sent back for a cracked shell, returned to me without a serial number.  Essentially unusable now as I can't insure it without a serial number.

Everytime I contact support I get bounced around, sent irrelevant information and have to start from scratch with somebody new.

As an example I sent an inquiry about the SN Aircraft 2, I need a serial number on it in order to insure it and use it for commercial purposes.  The email I get back from support tells me to use the Serial number for the original Aircraft 1 before they replaced it with a  completely different Serialized aircraft.  Nothing relevant to Aircraft 2 at all.

DJI, if you are listening in any capacity, you need to work on your support for your commercial customers.  Maybe assign us a single dedicated support rep so we don't get lost in the mass confusion.

I have been holding off on buying an M600 setup due to my experiences so far.  Everytime I have to contact DJI support I just want to move further and further away from using your products.  When they work they work, but the gamble of investing and having to deal with your support is not worth it.  

2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear. Just to make sure, the case with Aircraft 2 is regarding CAS-257262-R8W9P6 per your other thread, correct?
2016-11-4
Use props
Osprey Aerial
lvl.2

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-5 02:38
I'm sorry to hear. Just to make sure, the case with Aircraft 2 is regarding CAS-257262-R8W9P6 per yo ...

Correct!  CAS-257262-R8W9P6  was the CAS number it was sent back for shell replacement and returned to me without a SN.

Since then it has been referenced in Ticket 306805 and then the most recent bounced to a totally different case in which was in regard to Aircraft 1 CAS-262050-W3K1Z6.  If that makes sense,  it's been very confusing.
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Osprey Aerial Posted at 2016-11-5 03:54
Correct!  CAS-257262-R8W9P6  was the CAS number it was sent back for shell replacement and returne ...

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll continue to help you out on your original thread.
2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules