Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Heading control in waypoints mode
2307 4 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans55f2f3e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 742093 ft

In waypoints mode, I don't see the option to set the heading of drone (e.g. heading to next waypoint). The drone seems fly as it wants (a little bit unpreditable). I know P4 has the heading settings. Is it an issue of Mavic or an issue of Andriod app?
2016-11-4
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.1

Following (learning)
2016-11-4
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

After you RECORD your waypoint route by flying it, go into Saved Missions.  Select the recorded route.  Then you can set the heading mode & what you want it to do at the last waypoint.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans55f2f3e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 742093 ft

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-11-8 03:41
After you RECORD your waypoint route by flying it, go into Saved Missions.  Select the recorded rout ...

Thanks. I figured it out yesterday as well. If I apply the waypoints directly after recording, I will not have the option. But if I fly Saved Missions, then I will have the option.

Thank you anyway!
2016-11-7
Use props
Logger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

I think the Waypoint Mode tool is a bit underdone. To use it you activate it and fly the propsed route to set your waypoints.
While doing this the right 1/3 of the screen is obscured by the Waypoint Mode control panel which cannot be minimized. This makes it more difficult to see where you are going on screen. Hower the same panel can be minimized when suseqeuntly flying save route. Seems odd?

Adding waypoints with the C1 button is simple, but it will not let you add a waypoint at less than 10'/3m above your homepoint. So you are right out of luck it your route goes down hill and you wish to have the aircraft descend to look at something.

Having to open the tool and set up the route once airborne instead of preflight is a PITA. As is the inabilty to see any of your stored Waypoint routes to review them. As far as I can see you can only access them in flight and they are not name able. You can easily wase a few minutes with the drone overing while fumbling through menus to find and set up the Waypoint Mode flight.

2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules