Dynamic Home Point
1084 7 2015-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

In the simulator when I pull the sticks back to turn on the motors it says Home Point Set or something like that. Question why is it I never here it tell me when I'm flying for real that my home point was set?

Also once in the air about 8ft lets say how do I check to make sure that the home point was set?

I did a seach and was coming up with allot of phantom stuff so that's why I'm posting here....

Mike

2015-2-6
Use props
rwade1957.email
lvl.1
United States

If you would like to make sure your home point is set, use the home point set icon on the app screen.
You can set it to the remotes location or the Inspires location.
The motors must be started and idling on the ground or you must be hovering.
2015-2-6
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

rwade1957.email Posted at 2015-2-7 11:15
If you would like to make sure your home point is set, use the home point set icon on the app screen ...

Thanks for your input!! It's much appreciated as there is not allot of solid info out there so one has to go off of what we read. Which could mean flyer beware lol I was hoping for a few people to jump in but the night is getting late I guess depending on where your at

Mike
2015-2-6
Use props
rwade1957.email
lvl.1
United States

I learned about this by reading it here at the forum.
2015-2-6
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

I found it cool the simulator would let you activate the return home and it worked same as in real flight.

2015-2-6
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

Duly noted,,good point for the  pre flight check list
2015-2-6
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-7 11:38
I found it cool the simulate would let you activate the return home way too cool.

Yes I did activate the RTH as well lol.... But I have never messed with those functions as I really didn't need them as I wasn't flying too far. But I'm getting to the point of wanting to go a little further and just wanna make sure I understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. I know there are lots of people out there that have messed with this and was hoping they would share they knowledge

Mike
2015-2-6
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-7 11:41
Yes I did activate the RTH as well lol.... But I have never messed with those functions as I reall ...

amen to that !!
2015-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules