III: Threads and Posts|
- Advertising, spamming, and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- We do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DJI community standards. The DJI team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- We will not tolerate blatant adverts or notices of the competitor’s products. This includes anything that may compete with any items on the official DJI Store.
- We reserve the rights to edit and delete offensive comments and posts.
- Threads and posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.
- Threads and posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links or post anything asking for a referral.
- Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums may be deleted.
- We may collect user profile information, but only retain for DJI’s use, and will not disclose to anyone without user’s permission.
- Any user in the forum shall not upload any videos or photos that depict the flying of DJI products an unsafe manner.
- If an emergency occurs, DJI is entitled to find the user’s contact information through the independent search system without prior permission. It is not deemed as violation of privacy.
- If your thread contains the words "I'm sure this will just get deleted" or something of that nature, it WILL be deleted. If you know a post is breaking forum policy then don't post it. It is also breaking rule III-6.
- Thread categories/tags - When making a new thread, make sure to tag it with the correct thread category. This allows users, moderators, and tech support alike to filter the threads and provide the most useful responses. Threads using the wrong category risk being deleted, so tag accordingly.
Below are helpful descriptions for categories in case it’s unclear.
| Discussion||General discussion. Talk about news, flying techniques, features, etc. This is default, so if you’re not sure where something goes, use this.|
|Specific product categories |
|Used for general discussion applying to these specific categories. Examples: |
• Phantom 4 Pro
• Osmo Mobile
• Inspire 2
|Videos & Photos |
|Used for interesting video or photo content. |
|DJI GO |
|App related support and tips|
|Hardware related categories |
| Used to talk about solutions to hardware related issues. Examples:|
• Hardware support
• P4 Series Hardware
• Inspire 2 Hardware
|Camera related categories |
|Used to talk about solutions to hardware related issues. Examples:|
• Camera support
• P4 Series Camera
• Inspire 2 Camera
|General Support |
|General support questions or concerns (customer service, repairs, anything that doesn’t fit into other support tags)|
|Announcement||Only available to mods|
- Do not create new thread if there is already a thread open about that topic. If a thread is created and gets a lot of posts, it will be merged with an older thread about the same topic.
- Wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping threads. (bumping is posting in a thread specifically to make it up to the front page)
- Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, etc.
- Do not format your title to look obnoxious. (This includes caps-lock, strange punctuation, flagrant spelling errors, attention getting characters, etc).
- If your particular technical issue has been solved, please edit your title with "[SOLVED]" to help other users find solutions to their problems.
- If you create a new thread to share a link to a relevant blog post, article, or similar type of link you MUST include the contents in the main article of the post.
- REGIONAL forum: All threads posted to the REGIONAL subforum need explicit references to that region in particular. For all general content, post in the appropriate product subforum. This will be a very strict rule up to moderator discretion.
- Multiple or duplicate posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- When replying to another user, ensure to include the other user's post as a quote to reference it.
- Do not post something that derails a thread. Any post that is not on-topic (depending on the discretion of the moderators) will be deleted and result in a warning being issued. The mods can’t be everywhere at once, so we are counting on you to help us by using the “report” function.)