Propeller question
8183 10 2016-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0sarc0
lvl.2

Australia

Hey all just a quick question. I have noticed that the propellers have different markings in a number of different videos (all official DJI videos). I have attached two that I have found so far. On my drone I have another set of markings so that's three in total. Just wondering if they mean anything different? I'm guessing it' just a design choice.

dji1.JPG

dji2.JPG
2016-11-13
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

United States

Some of the propellers have little white circles. You put those on the engines with little white circles because they spin in one direction. The propellers without white circles go on the engines without circles because they spin in the other direction. Make sure you don't put the propellers on the wrong engines.
2016-11-13
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

JasonMBryant Posted at 2016-11-13 18:12
Some of the propellers have little white circles. You put those on the engines with little white cir ...

He's asking about the designs on the blades themselves, not the circle in the center telling you which motor they go on. Look at the pictures, they have completely different designs.
2016-11-13
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

JasonMBryant Posted at 2016-11-13 15:12
Some of the propellers have little white circles. You put those on the engines with little white cir ...

I was going to say the same thing, but I believe he was talking about the stripes on the ends of the props.  They are different in the two pictures, and are different than the ones I have as well.  I think it's nothing more than artist discretion or early batches versus later batches.  The stripe designs don't have any corresponding locations or anything.
2016-11-13
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

Please read the manual.

2016-11-13
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

It also looks as though the motors are a different colour.
2016-11-13
Use props
0sarc0
lvl.2

Australia

Schwavic Posted at 2016-11-14 07:40
Please read the manual.

I don't need to read the manual. Maybe read my post again.
It has to do with the White tips on the end of the propellers. Go look at the images i attached.
2016-11-13
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

I am guessing it's just something they changed between pre-production and production, like the sticks on the controller, which were originally removable with a silver stem, and are now non-removable and black.
2016-11-13
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

LOL, some people... "read the manual"... no, how about you read the post! haha
2016-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

They are old design and we had changed it.
Please don't worry about that.
2016-11-13
Use props
djiuser_FdzFFmWm7VEQ
New

Australia

What does the s stand for on the phantom 4 blade
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules