Reset P3 for new owner
1465 4 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gaffzilla
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm selling my Phantom 3 STD as I've upgraded to a P4 - what do I need to do to reset the P3 back to it's out-of-the-box condition? Thanks

2016-11-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

There is no option to reset P3 to factory default.
The owner will register his own account for aircraft, then all records will be related to his account.
2016-11-17
Use props
Gaffzilla
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-17 10:30
The owner will register his own account for airc ...

Thanks for that
2016-11-17
Use props
LAkers55
New
Flight distance : 18205 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-17 02:30
The owner will register his own account for aircraft, then all records will be related to his account.

My p3s seems to have changed it name to PHAMbelgumTOM.faca8 and I cannot connect to my tablet.  It shows a map of Berlin when I go to camera view but the camera does not show anything???   I had a flyaway after the firmware update, it took a long time to connect after the update but when it finally did connect, and I went to take off  the drone just took off headed east until it hit a tree and fell to the ground.  Anyway I uninstalled DJIGO and reinstalled and it still thinks my drone is PHANbelguimTOM.  I have even tried using a different (new) p3s and it also thinks it is PHANbelguimTOM???  
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LAkers55 Posted at 2017-7-21 08:05
My p3s seems to have changed it name to PHAMbelgumTOM.faca8 and I cannot connect to my tablet.  It shows a map of Berlin when I go to camera view but the camera does not show anything???   I had a flyaway after the firmware update, it took a long time to connect after the update but when it finally did connect, and I went to take off  the drone just took off headed east until it hit a tree and fell to the ground.  Anyway I uninstalled DJIGO and reinstalled and it still thinks my drone is PHANbelguimTOM.  I have even tried using a different (new) p3s and it also thinks it is PHANbelguimTOM???

Just to verify, you mean the Remote WiFi name has been changed to PHANbelguimTOM? If so, please try the method below to reset it.
May I know the drone was damaged or not when crashing? Did you contact the support to create a case and send it in? Reset.png
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules