How do I cancel my Paypal order without losing money?
777 6 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

How do I cancel my DJI Combo order and get a full refund without losing money do to the currency rate?
2016-11-16
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

You will most always get stiffed on these transactions because the credit card companies will refund your money at a less favorable rate than what you ordered the item at.  But your profile says you are in the USA, so what currency exchange rate are you thinking about?
2016-11-16
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

If you ordered from the DJI store in your country then you will get 100% back.
People that have been charged for currency conversions are ordering from outside their country and at the mercy of the daily exchange rate change which has nothing to do with DJI, its all about the value of your currency at the time you cancel.
2016-11-16
Use props
Spiderpig
lvl.2

United States

What is the quickest way to cancel? Is email the only option or can you call it in as well?  Tempted to cancel and re-order from a different vendor so they don't hold my money until it delivers.
2016-11-16
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

Spiderpig Posted at 2016-11-16 17:04
What is the quickest way to cancel? Is email the only option or can you call it in as well?  Tempted ...

You might be able to cancel your order directly with chat on the new Phantom 4 website. This way you get to actually talk to a nice DJI representative. I know he has the authority to cancel and accept orders. It take 3 to 5 days for the cancel transaction to go through.
2016-11-16
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

United States

Harbourside Posted at 2016-11-16 12:36
If you ordered from the DJI store in your country then you will get 100% back.
People that have been ...

What seems odd is there is always a charge.  If the exchange rate is fluctuating, you'd think someone would actually make money on a refund...
2016-11-16
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Its possible, but post Brexit / Trump we are all doomed
I do have a few hundred Euros left over from a holiday in March this year, and they are now worth more than when I bought them...
Also most banks will charge a fee to do foreign transactions.
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules