HDMI out for the Mavic PLEASE
2160 5 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans520dd4bd
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I realize DJI is going to put out thier own FPV solution eventually, but to create a drone without HDMI out seems like a huge mistake.
Has anyone heard if DJI is is going to add HDMI like they did with the Phantoms.
I find I am going back to my Phantom  for more challenging shots due to the greater control gven by the FPV with my FatShark goggles
2016-11-16
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

It will when you buy their CrystalSky display. This has HDMI Output will cost about 599euro.
2016-11-16
Use props
backbud
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Nees Posted at 2016-11-16 16:18
It will when you buy their CrystalSky display. This has HDMI Output will cost about 599euro.

Any news when this will be released?
2016-11-16
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

It would be cheaper to buy an Nvidia Sheild and use the HDMI output ... I am hoping that DJI release a USB > HDMI adapter or similar ... didn't they do something like that for the P3/P4?

DJI-Ken etc, care to comment? are there any plans to create something for HDMI output? a while ago the chat folks suggested that there will be in the future.
2016-11-16
Use props
backbud
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-11-16 16:47
It would be cheaper to buy an Nvidia Sheild and use the HDMI output ... I am hoping that DJI release ...

I'm using a android tablet with HDMI out https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 1?ie=UTF8&psc=1
with my Mavic, but it just is not fast enough.  Way too many artifacts and lag and the android app seems to crash much easier than the iOS app.
I did upgrade my Phantom remote with DJIs HDMI and it works great for FPV.

I still may look into a Nvidia Shield. I was thinking since they have not updated them in a few years the newer tablet with a updated processor would be better, but I guess not
2016-11-16
Use props
Pierre35
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117881 ft
Malaysia

Nvidia had cancelled their next gen tablet. Your best bet now is Shield K1 for HDMI output.
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules