*New Pilot Experience - Experience the New*
3926 14 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

In partnership with Micro Center (Tustin/Columbus), DJI is offering new pilots an exclusive opportunity to get hands on experience with some of our newest technology!

The experience will begin with in-depth product introductions including an overview of their intelligent features and best practices for safe flying.

DJI experts will then pass over the controls and allow you to take flight while teaching you techniques that will improve your operating skills.

After flying and for those interested, a limited number of units will be available event attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.

This is a unique opportunity to go beyond the online pictures and videos and personally discover the magic of our products before purchasing.

REGISTER NOW AND JOIN US for a morning or afternoon session on Friday, November 18th through Sunday November 20th.

microcenter.jpg
2016-11-16
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow all the slots here in the OC are full! :0
2016-11-16
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

marctronixx Posted at 2016-11-17 02:49
wow all the slots here in the OC are full! :0

Any chance of having one in the U.K. :-(
2016-11-17
Use props
ThirstyHorde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 262047 ft
United States

Wow, this is pretty close to my house.  Too bad I don't need a Mavic.

2016-11-17
Use props
ImAWebGuy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253812 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, THAT opportunity went by pretty quickly! All three days in Orange County already sold out, with a "limited number" of Mavic Combos available in store after the demo. My combo was ordered direct from DJI a month ago, paid in full at that time, and I'm still waiting.
2016-11-17
Use props
ctopysf
lvl.2

United States

Whenever we visit my fiance's family in Ohio, we go to Micro Center. Love it! It's like a less cluttered version of Fry's.
2016-11-17
Use props
Warnberg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24764 ft
United States

Nothing in Florida huh?  bummer
2016-11-17
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

Seriously, this is cruel and unusual punishment.  So close to home, and to think I could have cancelled my long-standing combo order if I made it to the event and a combo was available.
2016-11-17
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

It would be nice if DJI had seminars like this going all over the world in larger cities. Unfortunately I live on Vancouver Island and would never see one here ever. Oh well.
2016-11-17
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Free Bird Posted at 2016-11-17 20:31
It would be nice if DJI had seminars like this going all over the world in larger cities. Unfortunat ...

Vancouver, eh?  You may want to make some space up there.  Me and about 100 million Americans may be moving there soon.
{:4_142:}
2016-11-17
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-11-17 17:38
Vancouver, eh?  You may want to make some space up there.  Me and about 100 million Americans may  ...

You have to bring your own igloo! Housing is tight, most of are Igloos are already rented out.
2016-11-17
Use props
Hexspeed
lvl.1
United States

Attended the session in Columbus and walked out of the store with the combo with a $50 discount.  This thing is insane.  Tail wind assisted, we had it up to 60+ mph in sport mode!  Flies amazingly well in gusty wind (20 gusting to 30 while we were playing around in the parking lot).  Was dark when I got home so no joy yet with mine.
2016-11-18
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

I made it to the Friday class in Tustin!  I'm so glad I went even without signing up.  Only half the people who signed up attended!!!  I don't think some of the folks who signed up knew what they were missing.  Now, Flying the Mavic is like a dream!  Now, I've got a Fly-more Combo!  As of Friday night, they had 75 Combos on hand.  Priority purchases go to the attendees.

They also had the P4P, Inspire 2, and Osmo mobile on display.  The Inspire 2 looks really cool, but it is huge compared to the Mavic!  Even with the more advanced features, the P4P looks and feels like a toy compared to the Mavic.  

Mavic all the way, baby!!!!
2016-11-19
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.3
United States

Hexspeed Posted at 2016-11-18 23:00
Attended the session in Columbus and walked out of the store with the combo with a $50 discount.  Th ...

Even with the $50 discount, which they almost didn't give me until I asked about it, it still costs more than buying direct from DJI due to California tax.  But it's totally worth not having to wait until late December, early January anymore.
2016-11-19
Use props
WillBapta
lvl.2

United States

I like this idea. Count me in!
2016-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules