Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Emailed sales no response....anyone home?
1269 16 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abaco305
Second Officer
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

Emailed sales 3 days ago and still no response. Bet if it was in regards to buying an Inspire 2 they would answer by the next day, max. So, I sent them another email last night demanding a response by today or to cancel the order. At least respond to the people who have put 1000$ down and have nothing to show for it. The day has just begun so maybe I'll get some news by tonight. I know this only adds to a large pile of complaints but hopefully the pile will get to big to ignore....one day. The one week Phantom 4p delivery time make me pretty mad when I think about it as well. Can't remember but pretty sure the same thing happened when waiting for my Inspire 1 (Phantom 3) and I got that really early compared to others. The wait has been pretty annoying but if you cut off communication with the customers while they wait patiently....Too much
2016-11-18
Use props
37ford
lvl.1

United States

roger that,   sent over 7 messages per there instructions,  and we will get back to you,   as soon as we can,  wow,  you would think  the response is by  pigeon  and it does not have gps,  as I have still not heard a word,   Really poor,   I was lucky as I received my Mavic,  because I ordered on the first day in the first hour,  but then ordered extra stuff the next day under a different e mail,   have not had a chance to fly yet, do to fly zones around home,  so need the  battery,  its kind of senseless to drive for a hour,  fly for 25 minutes,  drive for a hour home to recharge,   so you can kind of see my point,  but no response is  very poor customer service,  coming from a person, who spent 30 plus years in Retail,    Customer service   Customer service,  rule number one, the customer is always right,   when the customer is wrong,,,,, refer to rule number one,,,   guess  that only applies in the USA
2016-11-18
Use props
Abaco305
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So got a response and.....It was the same email they sent out weeks ago. Not one answer to any of my questions. They didn't even take the time to type a few words....so unhappy with DJI right now. And it took 3 days to send out that!!! No wonder we don't have our Mavics! Told them to respond, ship or cancel by the end of the day.
2016-11-18
Use props
Alans7499
lvl.1

Canada

I have been trying to cancel all week ,,After sales says contact pre sales, pre sales say contact after sales ,,emails go unanswered , Time to file a dispute with VISA ,,,,
2016-11-18
Use props
Exib
Captain
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think they must be over whelmed I have sent them my first email and had a reply with a standard message from Ella 17.1016 I have sent 2 further messages but have had no reply  Ken is very helpfull with technical questions but I need some idea when I can expect delivery, my order was placed 30.09.16
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Abaco305 Posted at 2016-11-18 23:20
So got a response and.....It was the same email they sent out weeks ago. Not one answer to any of my ...

May I know your ticket number? we'd love to help you check it and reply you asap.
Due to large number of e-mails, pre-sales team failed to respond with their regular speed, while they are trying their best to deal with each case from you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alans7499 Posted at 2016-11-18 23:48
I have been trying to cancel all week ,,After sales says contact pre sales, pre sales say contact af ...

What's your order number? we'll help you check the status and try our best to handle it asap.
2016-11-18
Use props
Abaco305
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

At work , will get that info to you when I get home
2016-11-18
Use props
Abaco305
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-18 21:36
May I know your ticket number? we'd love to help you check it and reply you asap.
Due to large num ...

request # 305727 Thank you for any help
2016-11-22
Use props
9jazOE24mkSC
Flight distance : 457228 ft
United States

Submit a dispute with your CC and get it refunded asap and let DJI deal with the consequences.  Hopefully this way it may end up costing DJI $$ in penalties.

I know I paid almost 2 months of interest on my payment for 1,200 payment.
2016-11-22
Use props
Abaco305
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

9jazOE24mkSC Posted at 2016-11-22 14:16
Submit a dispute with your CC and get it refunded asap and let DJI deal with the consequences.  Hope ...

That's exactly what's going to happen. still nothing
2016-11-22
Use props
Abaco305
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-18 21:37
What's your order number? we'll help you check the status and try our best to handle it asap.

just cancel the order please. Tired of waiting without any helpful info on delivery. Its been over 1 month since promised delivery. Bummer. the ticket number is the posts below. I would expect to see the refund promptly...
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Abaco305 Posted at 2016-11-23 04:56
just cancel the order please. Tired of waiting without any helpful info on delivery. Its been over ...

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused, the order cannot be cancelled now since you sent e-mail to our pre-sales support with another email address which is different from the one you used when ordered it.
If you are sure to cancel it, please send e-mail again with the same e-mail address you used to order the aircraft, we'll help you handle it soon.
2016-11-22
Use props
Abaco305
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

"May I know your ticket number? we'd love to help you check it and reply you asap.
Due to large number of e-mails, pre-sales team failed to respond with their regular speed, while they are trying their best to deal with each case from you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused."

The only help you could give me is with canceling my order.  How valued each customer must feel.

Thanks for the big help.....
2016-11-23
Use props
superjet96
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

Here is how I did it.  I sent the request to two e-mails at DJI, gave a date and time that it needed the refund to happen along with stating I would do a charge back on that date.  I gave them 6 working days.  They had it done in 5.  It is easier to work under a deadline and you can go to Visa and say here is my chain of e-mails with the dates and I have had no responses that move this forward.  For credit card companies they are almost always on the consumers side but make it easy for them and have proof ready.  This is especially the case where there are multiple charge backs to a singular company.
Remove the emotion from it and do it in a business like manner.  
2016-11-23
Use props
Alans7499
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-18 21:37

Thank you for your response, Order Number:  001201142913
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alans7499 Posted at 2016-11-24 00:52
Thank you for your response, Order Number:  001201142913

We'll help you deal with it soon, thanks for your support!
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules