Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse GH4 gimbal not working
875 4 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AWDS
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
   My Zenmuse GH4 gibmal is not working, at all. It isnt initializing, calibrating, transmitting video feed... nothing. I have just installed it on my S1000+ and am running it witht the LB2 and A3 system. All other system components work and the S1000+ is flyable.
   I am thinking that the reason the gimbal isnt working is because of a firmware issue. On the GB assistant it says that the GCU and IMU needs to be updated, but it wont update. Could this be because I apparently do not have a S/N number? I should have an S/N but it shows N/A in the GB assistant. DJI is supposed to do this during manufacturing. Where do I get my S/N? I looked on the packaging and found nothing, looked it up in the manual and found nothing.
   Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated as DJI isnt open until Monday.
Thanks.
2016-11-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, do you see a green/blue LED in the corner of the Gimbal Assistant? What LEDs are you getting from the gimbal itself? Is this a new build, or have you had this set up for a while?
2016-11-19
Use props
AWDS
lvl.1
United States

I am getting all the correct LEDs. I have a green LED and a blinking blue LED in the assistant and a green LED on the gimbal. I have video feed but the gimbal will not upgrade or initialize. Also, S/N shows up as N/A and according the manual this could be an issue. The rest of the S1000+ works all except the gimbal.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

AWDS Posted at 2016-12-28 19:47
I am getting all the correct LEDs. I have a green LED and a blinking blue LED in the assistant and a green LED on the gimbal. I have video feed but the gimbal will not upgrade or initialize. Also, S/N shows up as N/A and according the manual this could be an issue. The rest of the S1000+ works all except the gimbal.

Could you happen to provide a picture or a small video of how the gimbal is behaving?
2016-12-29
Use props
AWDS
lvl.1
United States

It's completly limp. It wont move at all.
2016-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules