Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing photo from DJI go, using OSMO Mobile
12Next >
12740 40 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans93ffb7a6
New
Flight distance : 145328 ft
Singapore

I have been the DJI Go app with IPhone to take video and photo.  Noticed that my photo are all missing.  Video is ok. Anyone has this problem?  Or is there any setup that I need to do,  I cannot find any!  Thanks
2016-11-19
Use props
fansd3fbd693
New

Norway

I am having the same issue! Did DJI fixed the issue yet?
2016-11-27
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Try this

Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer,
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the left. If it’s not there, unplug/replug your iPhone/iPad.
Select Apps from the top menu
Scroll down; under File Sharing, Find DJI Go and select it
Find the two folders "HD300 Storage"  and "Video Cache"

The first stores your photos, the second stores the videos,

Select the folder and click "Save to" , and transfer these two folders  into your computer.
2016-11-28
Use props
titaniumtommy
New
Singapore

Can you make this accessible via the app or better yet just save them to the camera roll?  I'm traveling and I can't connect to computer.
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

titaniumtommy Posted at 2016-12-1 06:29
Can you make this accessible via the app or better yet just save them to the camera roll?  I'm trave ...

Please update your DJI Go app, it should allow you bulk save to camera roll now
2016-11-30
Use props
Pizzaya
New
Portugal

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-30 19:54
Please update your DJI Go app, it should allow you bulk save to camera roll now

My photos from yesterday are missing as well as slow motion videos and long exposures. I'm on travel with my iPhone SE. Where are they? This is NOT good!
2017-6-3
Use props
fansf3496fc1
New
United States

Have they fixed this yet? It's really annoying having to plug into computer to find them in the cache folder.
2017-6-8
Use props
fansa786f6af
New
Flight distance : 80919 ft
United States

I have the same issue each time I use it,.  Seems to be hit or miss to which photos I keep or end up missing. I would really like to know if this is fixable.   When using the mobile version it as to download from SD card, that shouldn't even be an option.  Please advise.  iPhone 7 plus, osmo mobile all the latest firmware.
2017-6-10
Use props
mculpii
New
Flight distance : 837625 ft
United States

Just took video and photos with my iPhone7 Plus using my Osmo Mobile and DJI GO App. When I turned it on it had a new firmware update. The Update completed and I captured a lot of video and photos. I'm now
reviewing them in the DJI Go App Editor and my videos are there, but photos ARE NOT! The photos tab says "No Photos". Where did they go? I am very upset as this was my sons NJROTC Leadership Academy Graduation. If the photos I took are gone forever I will be sick.  Ugh Any advice is appreciated! Please Help!   
IMG_0296.PNG
IMG_0295.PNG
2017-6-10
Use props
mculpii
New
United States

Do the DJI admins answer on the weekends? If not I understand but still trying to find my missing photos. Ugh
2017-6-10
Use props
mculpii
New
United States

Update : I found ALL of my missing photos! I followed DJI Thor's tutorial above and found them under the folder "HG300 Storage"!  
2017-6-10
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

This would seem like a pretty substantial bug that needs immediate attention by DJI.  Mine were missing too, and the recovery process worked, but few users would ever find this method.
2017-6-11
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Multiple updates to DJI GO and this is still broken.  Is anyone awake there at DJI?
2017-7-5
Use props
FlyingFish82
Captain
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

ive seen the issue where the images do not appear in the app, but then as soon as you turn the osmo and pair it to the phone they appear..very weird behavior from the app..hope DJI is looking into this..
2017-7-6
Use props
Kevinsworld
New
United States

FlyingFish82 Posted at 2017-7-6 06:33
ive seen the issue where the images do not appear in the app, but then as soon as you turn the osmo and pair it to the phone they appear..very weird behavior from the app..hope DJI is looking into this..

Same issue observed and quite annoying.  Sure seems like a bug that needs addressing.  One other way to get them exposed in the Photos App camera roll is to go into the DJI app, connect to the device, hit the play button to access current photos and video and then one by one use the bottom left icon which will Save it out back to the main camera roll.

Hooking up the device to the computer is of course another option but that's just a workaround that not feasible a lot of times out in the field.

Kind of hard to believe somebody at DJI wouldn't have seen this in some basic QC testing.  
2017-7-25
Use props
fans36e4cf80
New
United States

I'm having exact same issue with my photos missing from the library within the Editor. But once connected to the app, you can find your photos by pressing the play button. Seems this problem has been going on for a very long time without any fix or at least acknowledgment from DJI. This bug needs attention urgently!!!
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi. Guys, sorry to hear this issue.
Can you please provide me the version of your APP and OSMO Mobile? What mobile device are you using? Have you tried another phone to test?
Because I tested with the latest Osmo Mobile firmware and APP with iPhone 6s, the problem didn't recurrence, so I need your help to locate the problem.
Appreciate your cooperation.
2017-7-26
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I use an iPhone 7.  I always have the latest GO version and firmware.  Problem seems sporadic and not consistent.  This is the only device I have used with OSMO.
2017-7-26
Use props
shine7
New

Iran

Hi; Have you checked all items in you SD card?
2017-7-26
Use props
fansf3a266cf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341007 ft
Malaysia

Same issue here as well; Osmo Mobile with latest updated DJI Go app also use with my Phantom 3 Advance. Photos only appear in app when osmo is connected. App and device version attached too.
IMG_6702.PNG
IMG_6723.PNG
IMG_6724.PNG
2017-8-5
Use props
fansf3a266cf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341007 ft
Malaysia

fansf3a266cf Posted at 2017-8-5 00:15
Same issue here as well; Osmo Mobile with latest updated DJI Go app also use with my Phantom 3 Advance. Photos only appear in app when osmo is connected. App and device version attached too.

Both iPhone 5s and 7 Plus
2017-8-5
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Saw this again on vacation...most photos missing in action..and some videos.
2017-8-11
Use props
Huaqing Zeng
New

United States

I am using the latest DJI GO and Osmo Mobile 2 on iPhone and I still run into the same issue. I do not find the photos in App.
I can only find it by iTune and get to  iPhone device and under DJI Go APP and save the photos out.
Why DJI cannot fix this?
2018-2-27
Use props
AAllali
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24974 ft
France

I have the very same issue with an IPhone SE.
This kind of bug should have been solved by Dji. I hope that they update the app quickly
2018-3-11
Use props
fansecfd5a94
New
Flight distance : 32051 ft
Canada

Kevinsworld Posted at 2017-7-25 05:39
Same issue observed and quite annoying.  Sure seems like a bug that needs addressing.  One other way to get them exposed in the Photos App camera roll is to go into the DJI app, connect to the device, hit the play button to access current photos and video and then one by one use the bottom left icon which will Save it out back to the main camera roll.

Hooking up the device to the computer is of course another option but that's just a workaround that not feasible a lot of times out in the field.

Great Idea. Thank you!

With my iPhone X (iOS 11.2.6) setup with iCloud photos, it's impossible to read iPhone's content with iTunes.  I could only retrieve the missing photos by  connecting my Osmo Mobile 2 to my phone, opening DJI GO in the image/movie capture mode, and then hitting the play button. Then, I was able to save to iPhone. But photos were still missing from DJI GO editor screen. Awful. DJI has to fix that soon.
2018-3-18
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Same problem over and over. DJI seems totally incapable of dealing with such basic issues.  A photo device that cant save photos...is just about completely worthless.
2018-3-18
Use props
dji_hieu
Flight distance : 65791 ft
United States

I'm having this issue too! with my iphone X!
2018-3-19
Use props
fans6d20f655
New
United Kingdom

Same issue here with iPhone X and Osmo mobile 2! Seems to have been going on for ages! Glad I found this out before taking any photos that matter or I’d have freaked lol
2018-3-19
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I had considered getting a newer OSMO Mobile 2, but now that I hear of others with the same problem there,, no chance I am going there now.

I think DJI has very good hardware, but their ability to debug and fix basic software issues seems non existent.
2018-3-19
Use props
fans6d20f655
New
United Kingdom

I mean it’s a rubbish situation and seems amazing DJI haven’t fixed it. But so far I haven’t lost any photos or videos, and it doesn’t seem like anyone else has. Just a PITA having to have the device connected!
2018-3-19
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Since they seem incapable of saving to their own device area, maybe they should just offer the option to save all photos and videos directly to the phone device.  That would also save a lot of time as I always want them there anyway.
2018-3-19
Use props
fans6d20f655
New
United Kingdom

Totally agree! I can delete the ones I don’t want from my camera roll. having the option to download/save everything there would be better than this
2018-3-19
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Please fix this!
2018-3-23
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Please fix this!
2018-3-24
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Please fix this!
2018-3-25
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Please fix this!
2018-3-26
Use props
MalcolmPorter
New
Flight distance : 172595 ft
South Africa

Ok so of today mine did the same thing all videos and photos are showing but for some reason not the panorama shots.
Its on the SD card but will not show on the Go 4 app
2018-5-9
Use props
MalcolmPorter
New
Flight distance : 172595 ft
South Africa

never mind  was not importing from SD card my bad
2018-5-9
Use props
fans86f9fd59
New
Flight distance : 143215 ft
United States

Haven’t flown since June, but went out this weekend only to find the same problem with my Mavic.  All firmware is updated, DJI app is updated, and all photos and videos from the past are there in EDITOR.  The VIDEOS I shot this weekend are there in EDITOR....the photos are not.  They’re on the SD card, but the Photos Album in editor are not there.  I tried reinstalling the app....no luck.
2018-9-6
Use props
fansdcebf7f7
New

Colombia

Hola. Tengo un problema con osmo mobile + iPhone 8 Plus, usando la aplicación dji Go. Los videos están en formato .mov, cuando los descargo a la P.C. aparecen corruptos y no se pueden editar. Esto no me pasaba antes.
2018-12-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules