Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone else forget to hit record?
1146 7 2016-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robble
lvl.1

United States

Just did my third flight and first real one where I was checking out some really nice scenery.  I even went into manual camera setting as it looked to bright and played around with shutter speed and exposure to make it look great on my phone.  Flew around until I got the low battery warning came back and landed.. just at that moment I realized - I never clicked the record button.  
dang dang dang...  
I need an "auto record on launch" switch in the settings.  I hope I've learned my lesson but that is the type of thing I can see myself doing again.

2016-11-20
Use props
DaveAus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 100807 ft
Australia

Ive done that but realised shortly after take off.
2016-11-20
Use props
Petroboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

And we can hear Homer yelling "D'OH!!!!"
2016-11-20
Use props
col4bin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

LOL....I just did that today.  I was a little more adventurous with my Mavic and got some distance in.  Came home to import the footage in FCP and realized the memory card was empty.  I am coming from a Phantom 2 where I used my GoPro so it was always on.  I don't think I'll be repeating this error.
2016-11-20
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Just stick a sticker on top of your remote: RECORD! And you will not forget it... After a while, you can remove it.
2016-11-20
Use props
Username Taken
lvl.1

United States

I think we've all done that once or twice.
Worse is when you know you're recording, and you land, and you shut the drone off without stopping the recording first so it can save to file...
Not sure about on the Mavic, but on the Phantom it would then erase the data if the recording wasn't stopped before the drone was shut off.
2016-11-21
Use props
robble
lvl.1

United States

Username Taken Posted at 2016-11-21 05:10
I think we've all done that once or twice.
Worse is when you know you're recording, and you land, an ...

Good to know!
2016-11-21
Use props
fschilder
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102028 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The Litchi app automatically turns the camera on on take off
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced