U.K. Orders
1376 18 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jetasin
New

United Kingdom

Are questions about U.K. Orders being sensored ?
2016-11-21
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Shhh, I think DJI are assassinating UK citizens who openly discuss the mavic on here. This isn't the drone your looking for, move along, move along.
2016-11-21
Use props
rotormasher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162021 ft
United Kingdom

Where's My Mavic ffs??!!
2016-11-21
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It was sent to one of the apple stores in the US by mistake .
2016-11-21
Use props
fans9a1ac4d9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hey we are British and we are good at queueing. Don't ruin that reputation.
2016-11-21
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Oh, you ordered the Mavic FFS? No wonder, that hasn't been released yet. Only the Mavic PRO. Sucks to be you, masher
Yup, bored of waiting here too
2016-11-21
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I was bored, now that winter is here I'm kind of glad I haven't got it sat wasting away valuable warranty! come Jan/ Feb time the mavic will be 5 months old and I'll have to seriously consider if it's worth keeping or just waiting another 3 months for the next variant? Can pretty much guarantee it won't be far off by then.. the novelty has already worn off and I haven't got it yet lol!
2016-11-21
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1517057 ft
United Kingdom

I hope yours is OK when it arrives because mine had the soft lens problem on the right side and so far I've been asked to jump through hoops with tech support asking me to do loads of calibration which made no difference and now I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for my replacement which so far there is no sign it will be sent any time soon.
2016-11-21
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Airwater Posted at 2016-11-21 18:45
I hope yours is OK when it arrives because mine had the soft lens problem on the right side and so f ...

yep, multiple threads just like yours make me glad im at the back of the queue, even though I ordered on the 28th Sep lol?! I'm getting less arsed about the mavic 1 by the day.. you guys dont actually think the "Pro" stood for proffesional do you? The Mavic "Prototype" concept has been well funded by all of us mugs and its back to the drawing board for some critical upgrades I suspect.  
2016-11-22
Use props
Shiner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171440 ft
United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-21 20:58
Shhh, I think DJI are assassinating UK citizens who openly discuss the mavic on here. This isn't the ...

No ones turned up at my door yet... although a van full of dodgy looking guys dressed in all black are jumping out of a van as I type this! Haha.

I ordered from jessops on the 30th september and I havn't heard a single peep from them (other than when I called to pester them). I was about to cancel my order as I'm fed up of waiting to be honest,  but work called me the other day and told me I have another 4 weeks off at home so now I'm back to sitting on the fence umming and arring about what to do haha.

Good things come to those who wait I guess!  You know full wel that after waiting this long, the day we cancel is the day they'll arrive in stock.  Despite the problems being reported I do think this is worth waiting for.

I'll post up later if I get anything out of jessops!
2016-11-22
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Shiner Posted at 2016-11-22 08:30
No ones turned up at my door yet... although a van full of dodgy looking guys dressed in all black ...

4 weeks off at home!! hell man you need some gadgets and fast! I just bought 2 kick ass RC cars while waiting for news of my mavic and to be honest i'm having more fun with those, especially at this time of year. I got my mavic for £799 from very.co.uk and that price is the only reason i'm clinging on to my order. if they dont honour it at the time of dispatch iand try to charge the now full £1099 then as any good dragon would say.. I'm out!
2016-11-22
Use props
Shiner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171440 ft
United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-22 15:41
4 weeks off at home!! hell man you need some gadgets and fast! I just bought 2 kick ass RC cars wh ...

Not as great as it sounds.  I've been at home since the end of September haha.  I had my motorbike to fill my time but with the UK weather I've been sat looking at screens watching the weather and YouTube/ hitting F5 on these forums for news lol.  Sadly I don't have my car anymore so can't transport my RC ship  to the local boating lake at the moment!

Can't argue with £799!!  That's a really good price.

I just popped in to jessops a few minutes ago  and got an update for those that are interested.  I was told that they'd ordered 150 units for the first batch which "should" have been at their warehouse on the 14th so they're expecting them any day now "IF" DJI have actually sent them.  They did joke about Black Friday but put extra empthasis on the "should" and "if".

Good news is I should definetly be in the first batch they said!  Going to check back again at the weekend for news.
2016-11-22
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I think dji have distributed the mavics by alphabetical order and instead of them using USA they used America.
2016-11-22
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Warrior200 Posted at 2016-11-22 18:47
I think dji have distributed the mavics by alphabetical order and instead of them using USA they use ...

Haha lol
Seems that way tbh
2016-11-22
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Woodwanger Posted at 2016-11-22 19:38
Haha lol
Seems that way tbh

Lol, this thread is quite good as we can slag the yanks off without them taking offence! They aren't arsed about U.K. Orders lol, yank punks
2016-11-22
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-22 21:20
Lol, this thread is quite good as we can slag the yanks off without them taking offence! They aren ...

The yanks seem to have more underpant dancing than us here so they get what they want before everyone else. Mine still says ships November and November is nearly over.
2016-11-22
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Warrior200 Posted at 2016-11-23 02:52
The yanks seem to have more underpant dancing than us here so they get what they want before every ...

Just had a funny email from Very appologising that they may not meet delivery by xmas.... No shit you wont lol. You changed my order status to 16th Jan 2 weeks ago, i'm becoming harder to dissapoint with all this farse thats for sure.

Its just a shame DJI have no real competitors in this market or they would be revelling in this utter Mavic dissaster.  
2016-11-23
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-23 10:49
Just had a funny email from Very appologising that they may not meet delivery by xmas.... No shit  ...

It's ridiculous that you ordered on the 28th September but yet you can walk into a store in the US and buy one. And all the things we've done for the Americans like inviting them to our war lol. I'm waiting for the email from Apple saying it's going to be next year when I get my mavic. And before anyone has a go at me I know dji isn't American. And I like having friends on the other side of the pond.
2016-11-23
Use props
Jetasin
New

United Kingdom

Anyone want to buy my lily, it might come before my mavic
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules